Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Oh come on, do not choo choo for 45 laps. Ughhh

Any team from 4th on back that decides to follow the leader does not deserve to win.

Again, you can’t win the race this early. But you can lose it. You wanna make sure you’re there at the end.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Whew, finally a breather for us watching. My fitbit says, HR 139, 1,950 calories burned so far.

Again, you can’t win the race this early. But you can lose it. You wanna make sure you’re there at the end.

They can lose it this early because they won’t give themselves enough laps to even be competitive.

It's boring, but true. If I was out there, I'd just ride till 10 to go. Most of us would, even those who say they wouldn't

Looks like they might ride around for a bit, that’s okay by me. Get those snacks and drinks ready, the last 15 are gonna be crazy

It's boring, but true. If I was out there, I'd just ride till 10 to go. Most of us would, even those who say they wouldn't

Exactly. It’s boring for sure to watch, but as a driver I understand why they do it. You got to be there at the end to win. Plenty of time to get going, it’s only 40 to go right now.

What happened on pit road there? They told Chase don’t go, and Alan was bitching about something to help the SHR and Ford cars

Back
Top Bottom