Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

This is why nobody respects this sport. They deserve to go bankrupt. I hope Rick Allen jumps off the roof of the tower.
Whoa now, I'm irritated as well, but let's not hope that.

Just be more consistent about the calls because this one was just questionable to me, but listening to the radio broadcast and watching it is a huge difference.

I forgot to hit record when they switched to NBCS......

Did Matty D really dive bomb the 24 or did something happen to make him drop like that?

I didn’t see what happened just before that epic drop.

Well, like Eddie D’Hondt told Chase on cool down lap: “alright bud, let’s just go whip their ass next week.”

Only listened to parts of the race on MRN but I’ll say this. Not liking Denny win the way he did but it isn’t his fault NASCAR can’t ever make a correct yellow line rule call. Dumbest thing rule in racing by a large margin and should have been taken out years ago. Proudest I’ll been of Jr in years, glad to know he had the balls to call out NASCAR on that horsesh!t

Well, like Eddie D’Hondt told Chase on cool down lap: “alright bud, let’s just go whip their ass next week.”
Today turned out to seemingly be almost neutral for everyone. Chase still has a big cushion, and unless he wrecks next week, getting to the round of 8 isn't a problem.

I dont think anything in the top 8 shifts next week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I will never watch another plate/spacer BS race again other than the Daytona 500

Don't understand why the yellow rule is around. What's the worst that could happen another wreck?
The worst is a car going over the fence because of the rule. It will happen eventually if this joke continues

I had DVR the race, I watched most of the race and then they changed the channel..... who won? Wtf?

I had DVR the race, I watched most of the race and then they changed the channel..... who won? Wtf?
Denny Hamlin won by passing below the yellow line. NASCAR let him keep the win but they penalized other cars that went below the yellow line.

Someone needs to put a few knots on j-lo head, smarten his arse up.

The rule book by definition says you can go to the yellow line to avoid a wreck, but CANNOT use it to advance your position. Hamlin used it as a drag strip the entire final straightaway lmao. Also, Byron finished 4th or 5th, Erik should be the winner but nobody gives a **** about him so nobody will say anything

The only reason NASCAR keeps this asinine yellow line rule is so they can choose the ending scenario to these plate races. They make **** up as they go. This isn’t a sport. It’s a TV show. They literally penalized everybody but the 11. While the 11 was the most glaring offender of said dumb**** rule. But they’re okay with it because he’s a PLAYOFF driver and that’s all they care about. Just ask Blabberton. He’ll tell you. PLAYOFFS MATTER.

What a crock of ****. It’s ****** embarrassing. It’s insulting. NASCAR deserves to lose viewers for it.

Well, he also you know was still down there for awhile on the straight away, but okay..
Okay, I must have missed that.

But complain all y'all want about yellow lines and riding in the back strategies and manufacturers' team orders and who does or doesn't help who. Until the track is altered, none of it is going away.

Back
Top Bottom