Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

I turned over to nbcsn and Jeff is defending Elliott. Did they penalize him? No word on 9 radio. 24 is going to pit (fuel)

Old people love their news. NBC gotta keep them old people happy.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

I went inside to grill what happened to the race?! It’s not on NBC anymore?

Thank goodness this was the 1 race all year I decided to watch live. Otherwise I would be FUMING right now

NBC out here stirring the pot

If you feel the need to be mad at something because racism, turn your attention towards the networks turning the mics up for the first time when a black driver hits the wall.

That's twice this year that NBC has cut the broadcast at the end. And I'm guessing no conversations will be had cause as usual NASCAR has no leverage over their partners.

Brad and Blaney are my next favorites. I'd like to see Brad pull it out. But I also kind of wouldn't

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seriously, why can't NASCAR have it written in to the contract where every race must be televised on the same network from Green to Checkered (black and white).. Every other sports league in America does

NBC out here stirring the pot

If you feel the need to be mad at something because racism, turn your attention towards the networks turning the mics up for the first time when a black driver hits the wall.

Such a damn shame wow.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom