Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

I just finished a ham, egg, and cheese on toast, potato chips and soda for breakfast and now I'm watching the Indy race until I switch to Dega at 10.30...5 minutes and counting down. :dpepsi:

I just finished a ham, egg, and cheese on toast, potato chips and soda for breakfast and now I'm watching the Indy race until I switch to Dega at 10.30...5 minutes and counting down. :dpepsi:
I just finished bacon & eggs and will be here when the Indy race is done.

One of the few races I tune in for these days.

Side note..... Anyone else as disappointed as I am with the looks of that E Ford Mustang that will be pacing the field? That thing looks like half the cars on the road these days. Man, I miss originality.

Army Band doing a great job with the anthem.

LOL that was great, nice job Tag Team.....................SPRINKLES!

What did they ask
The normal chit chat they ask all the drivers before the races begin to fill the half hour segment for the fans. When he turned around and ignored the mic they went to Chase and he talked to them. Bubba had his headphones on and must have not wanted to take them off and talk.

Last edited:
HMS right now

giphy.gif

Oofff , self inflicted issues for the #5 team

Thanks for that A-Post tweet.

Im catching up and couldn’t figure out wth happened.

The GOAT has reclaimed his rightful place at the top spot of the nascar kingdom

Probably meant the blonde with the Dukes. Didn't help that Clint wasn't thinking things through when he said what he said as soon as that camera shot came on screen.
Exactly. Cheeks were out, then she started stepping over something and my wife and I started laughing

Back
Top Bottom