Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

ahhculdee

Team Owner
My heart rate was up with Chastain pushing Larson. Glad he finally got a Top 5 and didn't get completely destroyed at a plate track.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
one of the fun things was having green flag stops on each stage.i still say that they should just give stage points and not stop the race for each stage.
For the gazzilionst time it ain't going to happen. Stages are mainly for the bill payers to show ads with an added bonus of racing points added for the teams. Hard heads will not prevail.

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
"You're getting pushed from behind. You're pushing the car in front. There's nothing you can do, and I was the one that got shuffled out," Logano said. "It stinks. It's Talladega. I don't know, some people love it. I can't say I do."

Spotter22

Team Owner
"You're getting pushed from behind. You're pushing the car in front. There's nothing you can do, and I was the one that got shuffled out," Logano said. "It stinks. It's Talladega. I don't know, some people love it. I can't say I do."
Its not coming off the schedule and they arent gonna tear the banking down, so you and Joey should find something else to do on these weekends.

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Good job, but I hate that doing so is possible.
Tire wear and handling races at plate tracks probably wouldn’t be very popular. The 2004 Daytona 500 would be remembered as an all-time stinker if Dale Jr. didn’t win. Those types of races just wouldn’t cut it in modern times.

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Its not coming off the schedule and they arent gonna tear the banking down, so you and Joey should find something else to do on these weekends.
Nobody suggested it was coming off the schedule or was going to be reconfigured 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe you could shoot Joey a Tweet 😂

JGR_20

Chase Elliott & Christopher Bell
and now for anyone who may have simply been distracted for a day or two and didn’t even catch his tweet… now that sends them wondering what happened

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I missed what Dennis tweeted out, seemed like an Asian joke. Did he just cancel himself?

Top Bottom