Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Chase and Kyle are team racing on another level. Chase sorely needs the stage points, more so than Larson at this point.

Both of them are in really good shape heading to the roval, regardless of wrecks imo. Especially with the 22 having issues.

Larson has as good of a car as I've ever seen him have and he may be the worst plate racer in the field. Keep it together, finish top 10, and move on. No need to foolishly race for the win if it gets you in trouble.

Let Chase push you around these last 60 laps, and if he pulls a last minute move, let him go and just ride to a good finish.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Honestly, Chase should let the 5 by, and just push him until late. 9 pushes a lot better than 5 imo

Yeah, Chase and Kyle need to find a way to swap position on track here to regain control of the race imo

Chase and Kyle are team racing on another level. Chase sorely needs the stage points, more so than Larson at this point.

Both of them are in really good shape heading to the roval, regardless of wrecks imo. Especially with the 22 having issues.

Larson has as good of a car as I've ever seen him have and he may be the worst plate racer in the field. Keep it together, finish top 10, and move on. No need to foolishly race for the win if it gets you in trouble.

Let Chase push you around these last 60 laps, and if he pulls a last minute move, let him go and just ride to a good finish.

I think Larson is one of maybe 5 drivers out there that could have handled those pushes. Crazy

Yeah, Chase and Kyle need to find a way to swap position on track here to regain control of the race imo

Agreed. He’s shown he can pull the move late after getting them clear. The question will be how hard Larson will block, especially given history…

With all the bad blood accrued, I can’t believe they’re not ditching the 1 our to dry every opportunity

5 has been royally ****** this final run, wow.

Thank God for stage points.

Agreed. He’s shown he can pull the move late after getting them clear. The question will be how hard Larson will block, especially given history…
I don't think at all, especially with everything else going on.

But still. They're not linked up. Although now Chase and Larson are swapped now so maybe Chase can push him

Back
Top Bottom