Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Got a lot of "P's" in the top 10 stage points.

1728243662449.png

Reactions: Pat
Just a hater
Yes, I hate it when everyone is losing their minds at how awesome 4 wide pace laps are when nothing will happen because no one can or will make a move due to fuel saving. Total lottery and it’s frustrating as all hell when you’re good on fuel and can go but the guy at the head of the line (who happens to be teammate) isn’t so he’s gumming it up. PlAyOfFs!!!!

Stage points for Larson... Pit road issues, by by track position.

Lots of discussion on the radio about issues with pit road box angles

Yes, I hate it when everyone is losing their minds at how awesome 4 wide pace laps are when nothing will happen because no one can or will make a move due to fuel saving. Total lottery and it’s frustrating as all hell when you’re good on fuel and can go but the guy at the head of the line (who happens to be teammate) isn’t so he’s gumming it up. PlAyOfFs!!!!
Less caffeine?

Larson: "Now we're back to normal stage racing right?"

What does that mean lol

Cody Ware has always been a good plate track driver. Just ask the booth, they’ll tell ya. That’s my favorite part about these tracks. Every time a back marker is up front, we pretend that they’re good plate racers.

The Rick Ware cars up front for a few laps while the rest of the field was telling... but this is still half the fuel BS you'd see in the Indy 500.

Back
Top Bottom