Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Time for the cap gun shooting.

Jimmie needs to get a few links removed from that watch lol

Larson finishes 2nd for the fourth time in seven races.

Remarkable.
I only watch because I'm a KL fan, but he took way too long to get around the 22. Should've been stalking the 48 with 2 to go. Gave away another W, but second is good.

I only watch because I'm a KL fan, but he took way too long to get around the 22. Should've been stalking the 48 with 2 to go. Gave away another W, but second is good.

Don't think he had anything for JJ.

But I think Kyle is the next great 1.5 mile guy

Majority 1 groove track. No matter how much TMS plugs their 2 groove track lines to the booth.
I had to go to a car show for a while and only got to see the start and the finish, but I am trying to figure out how 1st and 2nd place came all the way from the back on a 1 groove track.

I had to go to a car show for a while and only got to see the start and the finish, but I am trying to figure out how 1st and 2nd place came all the way from the back on a 1 groove track.
Dogs.

We dont have time for more post race about the actual race

But we have time for us to talk, these 2 commercial breaks and this outro.

:rolleyes:

Faster in mph, and watching the gap time click down.... oh well.

Yeah, leader of a race though can really dictate pace. Seeing how JJ didnt pull away from anyone, I'm inclined to think he wasnt pushing the car 100% after taking the lead.

42 has tons of speed though this season, more than anyone. He's gonna win atleast 3 more I think

IMG_0764.JPG

Blaney screwed himself out of a win. All because he let his emotions with a junk lapper get the best of him.

“Very sick of losing races over a piece of tape on the track...”

He may want to consider employment with a racing company involved with a different sanctioning body.

NASCAR isn’t going to stop tossin’ cautions when it feels the need no matter how many gimmicks it puts in place to “enhance” the shows.

“Very sick of losing races over a piece of tape on the track...”

He may want to consider employment with a racing company involved with a different sanctioning body.

NASCAR isn’t going to stop tossin’ cautions when it feels the need no matter how many gimmicks it puts in place to “enhance” the shows.
Unfortunately you are correct.

God this coverage is freaking nauseating. Truex and Earnhardt pass Kez for 2nd and 3rd over commercial and there's no replay or even a mention of it because we need to do a Credit One Ones to Watch piece. Ugh.

Nice job Erik. You were out of position when the car in front of you moved to get to his pit box, and you blame him for you driving into the back of him? Wow. Hey rookie, just keep your mouth shut and stay out of the way; especially if you're going to be arrogant about your mistakes.

A Kyle Busch protégé who can't take responsibility for his mistakes -- what a surprise...

The Jackman took a good hit, glad he is OK.

Back
Top Bottom