Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Hated that on board but it was a little nerve wrecking watching the 24s squirley rear end :confused:

We are back from the break and let's talk to Chase:

"How are things Chase?"

"Pretty good"

"Okay and good luck Chase....those six words were brought to you by Hooters, Monster Energy,....etc., etc., etc.....now let's go to a station break"

Hated that on board but it was a little nerve wrecking watching the 24s squirley rear end :confused:

The view wasn't terrible on that particular restart.... but generally, it's nice when you get a few seconds to get a run down of who is starting where and you can see what 15+ cars are doing into one... instead, we get 3 laps of Fed-Ex

I just cant figure out why the xfinity race seemed more exciting than this one.
The urgency just isn't there yet I guess.

And look who is leading at a 1.5 mile track

I still think Atlanta (AMS) was the best "fast track" - circa 2008 or so. Texas may become similar after the re-pave wears in.

Looks like Larson lost the handle, unless it comes alive again on long runs.

I'm not a big Kensett fan. He's still to good not to have a ride next year. The business side of the sport really sux at times.

What happens whens every car is just thousandths off of each other. Gen 6 is a disaster.
That happens when every driver has to run the same groove, nobody tries a different line to make up time because they can’t

Top 10 hasn't changed in about 25 laps... get your nap in. Lol
Actually, that reminds me to go get the chicken in the oven.

Obviously these drivers are content to wait till 30 to go before moves are made.

I'm watching a documentary on the National Geographic Channel, on Hitler.

...now THAT can wait until after the race. Lol

Yeah Burton, you swipe that screen.

Elliott's car has gone to ****.

Damn I passed out since lap 10, have I missed anything? Good to see I woke up to see the driver who battles adversity the most is out front at one of his home tracks

Damn I passed out since lap 10, have I missed anything? Good to see I woke up to see the driver who battles adversity the most is out front at one of his home tracks

You missed like half the race.

9 cars on lead lap? I wish they raced at Martinsville every week

Back
Top Bottom