Cup RACE thread --- Texas

I was only able to watch a few laps here and there for the CUP race today, but I gotta be proud of my man Jimmie Johnson! Started on the pole, stayed in the top 10 and finished 5th. I think the winless streak will be coming to an end real soon.

Hendrick cars were pretty good, Elliott got screwed by a caution but he was bad fast. The way the race fell with the cautions and B.S. uncontrolled tire penalties was the bad part. Hate to see the race controlled like that in the pits for really way overboard rules, too many B.S. rules.

points after Texas
D3Bl911WwAMgjnm.jpg:large

It looks like a few of the forum members have secured Kyle Busch another most talked about driver in the race thread again. There has been so much discussion about him today that I forgot who actually won the race. Kyle18fan and Revman will love that.:)

It looks like a few of the forum members have secured Kyle Busch another most talked about driver in the race thread again. There has been so much discussion about him today that I forgot who actually won the race. Kyle18fan and Revman will love that.:)

:salute: Rowdy Nation approves of this message

Thought I was going to die laughing when DW said Pork Chop padding his wins wore him out and might be the reason he ran into the wall

Funny, I never heard a word about " padding " anything :idunno: sound bar must be editing comments now :( But however you stack it, running all three races is pretty impressive for a guy some call " pork chop " :rolleyes:
I guess the other drivers will never know huh ?

Funny, I never heard a word about " padding " anything :idunno: sound bar must be editing comments now :( But however you stack it, running all three races is pretty impressive for a guy some call " pork chop " :rolleyes:
I guess the other drivers will never know huh ?
Genuinely thought he had it, then KB lost handling of the car.
I was basically rooting for anyone but Hamlin from that point onwards. Too bad.

Hendrick cars were pretty good, Elliott got screwed by a caution but he was bad fast. The way the race fell with the cautions and B.S. uncontrolled tire penalties was the bad part. Hate to see the race controlled like that in the pits for really way overboard rules, too many B.S. rules.
48 was arguably the fastest car. He got screwed by a caution too, and drove by the 9 numerous times through out the races. Was often the fastest car in clean air and no one could pass him out front.

Was a step in the right direction. If he got out front with some lucky track position situations, he wins this race.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

48 was arguably the fastest car. He got screwed by a caution too, and drove by the 9 numerous times through out the races. Was often the fastest car in clean air and no one could pass him out front.

Was a step in the right direction. If he got out front with some lucky track position situations, he wins this race.

That’s why the 14 blew by him like he was standing still the final green flag run. With this package any of 20 cars who get clean air is gonna win

I think JJ's car was trimmed out too much. so yeah he was fast out front, but paid too much of a penalty back in traffic. They all are working on that the next 1.5 I bet. Johnson and Byron had worked their way up to 5th and 6th the last run. Pretty impressive compared to the floundering they usually have been doing as the race wore on. I think they are pretty close, SHR is looking stronger, the Penske's had everything going wrong at once. It's tightening up at the top.

My dad and I scored hot passes for the race last weekend! :) I spent the first two stages on pit road and in the garage area recording footage before heading up into the grandstands.

We went back to the infield after the race, and decided to watch the start of the Stadium Super Truck races. I recorded footage of the start, and caught both Hynes' massive flip (at least the end of it), and Robby Gordon nearly missing the tow truck.

Unfortunately, I've been busy lately, and haven't had time to edit or upload my footage. I'm off tomorrow, so I hope to upload everything tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom