Cup RACE thread --- Texas

MTJ wrecked himself. Why is NBC blaming the 99

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blaney better hope he wins at Kansas. Denny won’t be kind to him at the Paperclip.

1999 stock cars might have gotten into each other while 3 wide but it didn’t automatically cut a tire. These cars are made of paper mache.

Oh absolutely agreed!

Also this has been a crazy last 50 laps, these guys are racing HARD. I respect no surrender by the non-playoff drivers, it’s good to see.

Don’t think Reddick won’t do everything possible either to win race 1

I can tell you what, for a race that potentially was catastrophic for chase, he sure has been ULTRA lucky with these other playoff drivers wrecking and blowing up

I will be very disappointed with Reddick, especially in that Intimidator scheme, if he does not shove Larson all the way to the Mississippi River.

lol. You've got a non playoff driver with a steering wheel and a brake pedal and junks the 19

Eventually they have to learn not to just shove the 5 out to the lead if they want to win races

This is a **** show.

We haven't run more than 5 laps the last 25

Byron doesn’t have that killer instinct to win. He had a massive run on Larson and chose to follow in Larson’s tracks instead.

Byron doesn’t have that killer instinct to win. He had a massive run on Larson and chose to follow in Larson’s tracks instead.
That's the 550, not a lack of instinct imo. Runs stall out stupidly hard. I just don't think he had the run or the car to attempt a pass.

With this package, he won’t complete pass and will lose 4-5 positions if he doesn’t. It is what it is.

Reddick and Byron won’t be exchanging pleasantries after this race

Back
Top Bottom