Cup RACE thread --- Texas

I'm sure he will be on his podcast blaming Chase with some sort of SMT bull****
We just don't think when it comes to Hamlin.

This was such an obvious "I lost it" kind of deal, that when this inevitably brings this up on his podcast, he's going to entire own it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We just don't think when it comes to Hamlin.

This was such an obvious "I lost it" kind of deal, that when this inevitably brings this up on his podcast, he's going to entire own it.

Well, to be fair, Dennis often doesn’t think before spouting off too so…

Please, please, please. I need tears.
I'd bet money that Hamin owns this. He admitted to jumping the Richmond start of all things lol. He's a **** head, but he's fairly honest on that podcast, so there's no shot he doesn't own that imo.

There's no other way to interpret it, even for him. Elliott was clear when Hamlin lost the rear.

Congrats btw :)

Well, to be fair, Dennis often doesn’t think before spouting off too so…
I think that too. But he admitted to jumping the Richmond start on his podcast. He's still a **** head, but he's pretty honest on that show. His version of honest anyway lolv

Also, Ty Gibbs is gonna win a boat load of races, and whenever that first win comes, probably this year, flood gates are gonna open.

NASCAR still seems to be working on the finishing order. Probably a long task when a race finishes under yellow and they gotta look at scoring loops, especially after just one lap of green flag racing, thus the cars are bunched together.

As much as I hate it, you’re right
I think he wins in the second half of this season, and ends up with 3 on the year.

Ty is a little ****. His racing talent is undeniable. Doesn't really run complete races often but the pace is there.

I think he wins in the second half of this season, and ends up with 3 on the year.

Ty is a little ****. His racing talent is undeniable. Doesn't really run complete races often but the pace is there.

Yep, agreed. Can’t stand him, but he’s a once in a generation talent. He’s gonna end his career with a ton of wins.

FB_IMG_1713139267495.jpg
FB_IMG_1713139271034.jpg

NASCAR still seems to be working on the finishing order. Probably a long task when a race finishes under yellow and they gotta look at scoring loops, especially after just one lap of green flag racing, thus the cars are bunched together.
I believe on the last lap they actually go back and look at video of where people were at since it's the end of the race.

Look at the car in front of him and react accordingly? He had an opening to go down low, which is the faster lane anyway. Byron following in Ross’s tire tracks meant he was either settling for third or straight up dumping him.
Yeah sure. Byron totally wanted to wreck him and risk getting caught up in it in the process.

That wind blowing sound you hear is exhaling coming from Concord, where Lionel Racing finally knows they'll turn a profit this quarter. :XXROFL:

A CocaCola shower.

Buy stock … when the zombie Cicadas arrive, vast quantities of the corrosive, acidic death brew will be consumed by people struggling to remove the nasty, splattered cadavers from their windshields.

Timing and scoring was all over the place this weekend.

They have Bubba finishing P7 now.
Yeah they way the cars were flipping around I can see why. It was pretty crazy and then the caution came out and finished yellow.

Look at the car in front of him and react accordingly? He had an opening to go down low, which is the faster lane anyway. Byron following in Ross’s tire tracks meant he was either settling for third or straight up dumping him.
This isnt wrasslin dude, its not scripted, you have to make instant decisions, sometimes you are right and others you are wrong.

Denny owned it, for those who said he wouldn’t.

What did I say!

Denny is a **** head. But he's been honest on his podcast and at this point is a good ambassador for this sport, as much as people don't like him.

He owned up to jumping the start at Richmond. Anyone who thinks he wasn't going to own THIS is just blinded by hate..

Which is fine. We have a heel. That's good

Yeah I figured she got it from Fox. Nascar timing and scoring had Kez in second. At any rate they probably froze everything and figured it out. Probably harder to do when the yellow flew and froze the field at that point.
Yup. It's just the nature of a wreck ending a race during a GWC. Field gets frozen, results get thrown on the board, and fox has interviews to do. They figured it out.

I'm with you. It's a whole lotta nothing.

What did I say!

Denny is a **** head. But he's been honest on his podcast and at this point is a good ambassador for this sport, as much as people don't like him.

He owned up to jumping the start at Richmond. Anyone who thinks he wasn't going to own THIS is just blinded by hate..

34 to go.

What did I say!

Yeah at least Denny didn't grab his neck and scream about how the car was a death trap lol.

Back
Top Bottom