Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Chase has a rocket today. How will the 9 team botch this?
They already messed up the pit strategy. Should have pitted before the stage ended so they could keep their track position.

Don't blame Byron for being tired of being a chew toy but he only ruined his own day there.
You know Byron had a chance during the Coke Zero 400 during the race for payback on the 2...there was a sequence when he let Brad in after he got Shuffled out of line. Actually lifted and let him back in. Couldn’t believe it, raised my eyebrow because I would think other competitors noticed it, the kid didn’t have to wreck Brad but at least make it harder. Maybe that’s why Chad was so adamantly campaigning for payback over the radio.

If he did brake check him somebody needs to return the favor. Wow he is bigger jerk than I imagined.

This makes me never want to watch another Sonoma race, this is nuts!

Truex with the move of the race! What???? Awesome, never seen that happen in the bustop!!

I think Byron is going to take Rowdy out today... he brake checked him under yellow
He needs to...it’s looking like if he doesn’t today he’s going to get run over by someone new each week.

Back
Top Bottom