Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Damn, that sucks for Hemric

Ah crap I want Daniel Hemeric to run well . I think he’s better than Paw Paw’s Grandson that’s his teammate
I think he is too, and although this first season likely won't reflect it, look for the running order to change at RCR. Hemric was outrunning them in the Xfinity Series, and it won't be long before he gets the hang of this Cup business and really starts taking it to them.

Yup...Chase Elliott is going to be the adversity that MTJ will have to overcome this afternoon

33 laps to go and they’re acting like this battle for the lead is deciding the championship.

I think he is too, and although this first season likely won't reflect it, look for the running order to change at RCR. Hemric was outrunning them in the Xfinity Series, and it won't be long before he gets the hang of this Cup business and really starts taking it to them.
I feel the same way, Hemric can be a playoff driver for RCR when he gets hang of Cup

IMO no reason to race so hard for the lead now but big show of force by Chase.

Whew Chase came in hot. Good pit stop here boys

Whew! That was pretty close! The 9 needs to create some distance on fresh tires because overtime the 19 will reel him in....

And around goes 7 pack

You say that like Truex has not given Busch and 38 other drivers hell for the last going on 5 seasons. :lol2:

The stats need to be looked at from a when MTJ actually got a good ride. Kyle has been in a lot better ride a lot longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom