Dallas Cowboys

i love it.Those fools get penalized AGAIN this week for excessive celebration.Wade bioched about that all last week and they come out and get called for again this week.:D

i love it.Those fools get penalized AGAIN this week for excessive celebration.Wade bioched about that all last week and they come out and get called for again this week.:D

I love it.

**** Dallas!

10-4 on that. I am tired of hearing about Romo, Romo, Romo this Romo that.
Well Romo got Farved yesterday!!!

Romo is overrated, always has been.

**** Dallas.

I live 10 mins. from the stadium.I hear it all day and I'm tired of seeing old horseface Jones.Every day the Cowgirls lose is a good day for me.

Indeed. I hate it when they win and love it when they lose.

**** Dallas.

Jerry Jones must be flipping out, what are the odds the coach gets fired after the next loss? IMO he has lost the respect of his players, there is no discipline on that team what so ever. Too bad The NFC will have some other team than the Cowgirls in your New Stadium this year representing for the Super Bowl. That has to be killing him.

Jerry Jones must be flipping out, what are the odds the coach gets fired after the next loss? IMO he has lost the respect of his players, there is no discipline on that team what so ever. Too bad The NFC will have some other team than the Cowgirls in your New Stadium this year representing for the Super Bowl. That has to be killing him.

I'm hoping it's my STEELERS playing in the Super Bowl this year.FYI from what I read here in Jerry World.The team LOVES Wade and so does Jerry.Now Jason Garrett I think is another story.If they don't make it I think Jason will be the 1 they hang it on.

Back
Top Bottom