Danica Patrick won’t return to Stewart-Haas in 2018

images

Charlie.....Agreed. At one point the resilience of the body is the important factor but eventually the brain should take over.

I think Danica was good for Nascar and probably encouraged more blondes to take up racing.
My question is "do you think her leaving will effect the attendance/TV viewers?"

Y'all thought I was seeing Danica as a blonde. hahahahahahahaha
You would have to roll north of the 49th parallel to understand I guess.
Thank You Mopardh for a proper answer.
I guess Standonit and Charlie couldn't see the question for the :sarcasm:
they were so eager to send me. Carry on lads.

That pile of manure you left on the tracks derailed my train of thought. It's a lightweight steam engine and is easily thrown off.

Danica is going blonde?..hey I like it.

I thought you would take it as a joke, that is what I thought your post meant, no offense eh? I was trying to picture Danica as a blonde though

Danica is going blonde?..hey I like it.

I thought you would take it as a joke, that is what I thought your post meant, no offense eh? I was trying to picture Danica as a blonde though

Where I live "blonde" is a polite description of mental powers. I try to be polite. :rolleyes:

Ah. How ... quaint. I try to be polite. :rolleyes:
Like me you can try but you have no control over what word will trigger the defenses of others.
Just this morning we were having breakfast with friends and in walked a girl who was recently married. Her friend asked her why she dyed her hair blonde after the wedding. He answer " don't you know blondes have more fun?"
My point ............................... Not everyone is looking for an excuse to be outraged.

Like me you can try but you have no control over what word will trigger the defenses of others.
Just this morning we were having breakfast with friends and in walked a girl who was recently married. Her friend asked her why she dyed her hair blonde after the wedding. He answer " don't you know blondes have more fun?"
My point ............................... Not everyone is looking for an excuse to be outraged.
Who's outraged?

Can you provide the source to that please, because she has been saying that she wants to stay in NASCAR, heck, Tony said she wanted to stay in NASCAR a few day when he was on NASCAR America.
Yes, Danica Patrick herself said it at the 1st of the season, I sure it's on tape somewhere.

Her opening statement for this season is going to bite her in the butt. "I want to be a top 15 racer this season".

The paint scheme looks more purple than pink. The colors themselves aren't bad.

That logo, on the other hand, has got to go.

Back
Top Bottom