Danica's Dirt Racing Debut set for Eldora‏

Crap! I seldom get down in the "dirt" even though I love the racing. This can be moved or deleted OP's.

Since I never visit the Dirt Racing section I'm glad this was posted here. No need for deletion.

But this will be interesting. Danica is not afraid to stick her neck out. Props for that.

And if they broadcast this in HD I will buy it.

As I said in the dirt section, all proceeds go to Charity so I applaud any driver that takes part in it.

Me too. It's great to see these drivers involved in the charities they support and having Danica there will certainly sell a couple seats and pay per views which will mean more money for great causes.

How can anyone have a problem with Danica helping Tony's charity? She'll probably boost the PPV buys 50%.

Me too. It's great to see these drivers involved in the charities they support and having Danica there will certainly sell a couple seats and pay per views which will mean more money for great causes.

You've obviously never been to the Prelude.

I paid good money for a small patch of concrete where I hope I can park a lawn chair.

;)

I wasn't planning on buying the PPV. This changes things. Also I don't want to miss out on all of then whining regarding three coverage she gets during the broadcast. :D

Back
Top Bottom