Darlington bone head of the race

KyBu should have been parked and heck, for almost hitting those people maybe even charged with reckless endangerment. This was as juvenile and dangerous as when he ran Ron Hornaday into the wall under caution at Texas in 2011. He got parked and almost lost Mars Candy as a sponsor over that.

He's had 10 more years since then to grow up but he obviously hasn't.

Yeah, exactly like the Hornaday thing. Exactly. Come on man.

You're so concerned about Chase Elliott not wearing a mask, but Kyle doing what he did is just "KFB stuff" :wacko:
Hilariously enough Chase wore a mask in plenty of photos with the kids. No mention.

I think KDB might have been in the Wal-Mart in Orange CA a couple of hours ago. I walked in the door and I could hear a child throwing a tantrum and screaming and crying all the way on the other side of the store. I didn't see him but it sure sounded like him. :D

can't defend KFB on this one, walled himself then rolled thru hot on a high traffic area, had a real get out of my way or you're going to get hit feel to it, fortunately everyone was fast enough to jump out of his way. 50K is a slap on the hand. Seeing red to that degree is inexcusable once you come off the racing surface driving into the garage.

If you want to get that crazy about it, then come to a screeching halt in your pit box and exit the vehicle, then go nuts on national television or make the long walk to the motorhome.

Busch Boy

two races in a row that’s been the correct answer. Daytona the 1 car ran outta talent at mile 499 and did the wreckfest move to about 18 cars, give or take one or two…

This week, the other tries to top that.

Both of them have earned the bonehead title so many times in their entire cup careers and are still going strong. Strangely they haven’t missed many races because of their actions over the years which puzzles me… so I’ll give a nod to NASCAR for allowing these two nut jobs to continue doing what they do best. I don’t know how Kurt didn’t get put into a looney bin a few years ago with his psychotic meltdowns on National tv each week if there was ever a cry for help in front of our eyes, that was it… I guess it was good ratings…

Last edited:
Busch Boy

two races in a row that’s been the correct answer. Daytona the 1 car ran outta talent at mile 499 and did the wreckfest move to about 18 cars, give or take one or two…

This week, the other tries to top that.

Both of them have earned the bonehead title so many times in their entire cup careers and are still going strong. Strangely they haven’t missed many races because of their actions over the years which puzzles me… so I’ll give a nod to NASCAR for allowing these two nut jobs to continue doing what they do best. I don’t know how Kurt didn’t get put into a looney bin a few years ago with his psychotic meltdowns on National tv each week if there was ever a cry for help in front of our eyes, that was it… I guess it was good ratings…
Holy $hit, you forgot Rick and Hass are felons.

You're so concerned about Chase Elliott not wearing a mask, but Kyle doing what he did is just "KFB stuff" :wacko:
No, you are totally messed up with this. I was worried about the kid he was with....truly.....and I would also be worried about the health and safety of Chase separate from that issue because I am not a complete dick. I was referring to KB's stuff and all that this means....the behavior and the reaction. I was not making a value judgment on the behavior--this board doesn't need help with that. I watched a friend die from cancer. She insisted that all of her guests wear masks--even in her final hours. You wanna know why? Because she didn't want to be sick when she died. You would have to watch a cancer victim die to understand this. Cancer doesn't need help. Have a great day.

One of my favorite things I'll always remember about camping at Bristol in the tent lot. Everyday, every few hours, someone would shout at the top of their lungs "F*** KYLE BUSCH" and then another person would shout it, and another, and another, etc for the whole campground field to hear.

By the final night at camp the chants were getting to be 1 minute+ long and eventually rather than "F Kyle Busch" someone would shout "SHUT THE F UP!!"

Holy $hit, you forgot Rick and Hass are felons.
And still KDB wouldn't make a pimple on their azz. Some people learn from their mistakes and go on to be a great asset to society and then some people like KDB just keep making the same old mistakes over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom