Darlington bonehead.

Blaze

The Midnight Rider
Few people to consider.

Ross taking himself and Larson out

MTJ wrecking himself off Ross early in the race, and taking out a bunch later in the race.

Denny and crew for the waiting to long to pit.

Bell’s crew for missing a lug nut.

Lots of contenders.

Bubba Wallace's team for knocking him out of contention.

Ross Chastain wrecking Kyle Larson, and Kyle Larson trying to wreck Ross Chastain instead of focus on winning.

Truex for his incidents.

Reactions: sdj
Lesser bonehead award to Keselowski for blocking anyone who might have had a chance to catch Byron on the final restart with that four-wheeled garbage scow he was driving.

Actually NASCAR is a good shout. But for it black flagging Ross when he jumped the restart there near the end. Which led to the Ross and Larson wreck. NASCAR knew they would get entertainment and led it slide. Had that been Chase who got away with jumping the start. We never hear the end of “Golden Boy gets his way”

William Byron was ALREADY passing both of them before they wrecked because Larson was turning down to wreck Chastain, and Chastain was moving up to wreck Larson.

Two drivers more interested in settling scores than winning the race.

William Byron was ALREADY passing both of them before they wrecked because Larson was turning down to wreck Chastain, and Chastain was moving up to wreck Larson.

Two drivers more interested in settling scores than winning the race.

Hallucinating

It sure as hell wasn't Larson. I don't care what happened before that, nobody took each other out of the race, but Ross took both he and Larson out of the race.
Okay so we agree. I know normally you defend Ross, so I was making sure you wasn’t trying to blame Larson

to you? probably so.
To anyone tbh. Why say something if you don’t mean it? To get a reaction? Seems trollish. But I’ll give you a chance to explain it, because I’m sure you have some reason to say something if you don’t actually mean it.

To anyone tbh. Why say something if you don’t mean it? To get a reaction? Seems trollish. But I’ll give you a chance to explain it, because I’m sure you have some reason to say something if you don’t actually mean it.
While you are banging away about Ross how terrible a driver he is, he was leading the points coming into the race. He's doing something right. With people like yourself, the black or whites, that wouldn't make a difference, in fact a person such as yourself will think I am a Ross fan. I don't care, but it's not true. I like a lot of drivers and they all do bonehead things.

While you are banging away about Ross how terrible a driver he is, he was leading the points coming into the race. He's doing something right. With people like yourself, the black or whites, that wouldn't make a difference, in fact a person such as yourself will think I am a Ross fan. I don't care, but it's not true. I like a lot of drivers and they all do bonehead things.
Show me where I ever said he’s a terrible driver? Go ahead. I said he does dumb ****. Never once said he was terrible. Not once. He’s got talent for sure. He just drives like a jackass a lot. Much like Kyle Busch has, and you dog on him. Or Denny, and you dog on him….Guess that’s you again saying something you didn’t mean. I do agree with one thing you said here. All drivers do boneheaded things. Just some do more than others.

The Imitator might get my vote for taking himself and the 5 out of a win. But something seems really foolish about how MTJ ended his day racing for a stage win like it’s the last lap of the race. So MTJ gets my vote “you’re all fired”

The Imitator might get my vote for taking himself and the 5 out of a win. But something seems really foolish about how MTJ ended his day racing for a stage win like it’s the last lap of the race. So MTJ gets my vote “you’re all fired”
Yea I think MTJ is definitely where I’m leaning here. Way to early to be racing how he was.

OUR pit crews are killing us. Freaking pissed. Bell's to win after Larson and Chastain dance....maybe his even if they don't.

Show me where I ever said he’s a terrible driver? Go ahead. I said he does dumb ****. Never once said he was terrible. Not once. He’s got talent for sure. He just drives like a jackass a lot. Much like Kyle Busch has, and you dog on him. Or Denny, and you dog on him….Guess that’s you again saying something you didn’t mean. I do agree with one thing you said here. All drivers do boneheaded things. Just some do more than others.
Here is the definition of terrible, it's meaning. You took the word literally...I didn't say terrible. Nope ya didn't say terrible.
1684108967219.png

Yea I think MTJ is definitely where I’m leaning here. Way to early to be racing how he was.
Almost seemed out of character for him, maybe he was trying to take out the 1 or dole out a little payback? I don’t know if those two have tango’d in the past, but man was the 19 going for it

Cut @StandOnIt some slack....Amirola is struggling.

OUR pit crews are killing us. Freaking pissed. Bell's to win after Larson and Chastain dance....maybe his even if they don't.
I guess. It sure wasn't the cars, the drivers blew it, pit crews fumbled, you name it they did it. Oh yeah Bubba got screwed also.

I always thought terrible was this definition, courtesy of the Google Machine . Have we changed the meaning of words here at RacingForums.com?
E255A021-B50D-4E2A-80DA-EB4AC32B88D4.png

Back
Top Bottom