Darlington should keep its date.

N

N2racin44

That is some damn cool racing having to watch those drivers work their tail off just to keep the car on the track. IMO I wish North Carolina still had atleast one date. Take a date from Pocono and give it back to North Carolina damn it!

are you talking about Rockingham?......i agree the the Rock should have a date...i got lucky enough and was able to finally make it to a race there...come to find out it was the last race there....i went to the last race at N. Wilksboro and Rockingham....I'm glad NC still has the races at Charlotte, however Nascar keeps trying to take the All Star race away from us aswell.....the NC area is home to a majority of the teams and we take a lot of pride in that fact....the teams are well supported around here.....Darlington sold out this weekend and i heard (didnt get to watch because my girl friend graduated from college saturday and i was forced to do stuff with her family) the race was freakin awesome......DONT TAKE ANY MORE RACES AWAY FROM THE CAROLINAS!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom