David Green DQ'ed... Penske & Mayfield?

R

robby.31.is.#1

Greens time was DQ'ed for being too low, he is out of the field and Mike Wallace is back in, and Mayfield supposedly from Jayski has a Penske motor in it.

Interesting stuff

Well that sucks for David!!!
Ray said on TV that Penske and Evernham motors work together for the plate motors.

Call me crazy for saying this, but for me, it was a good thing that D. Green was DQ'ed. Let me explain. On my Yahoo fantasy team, I had Mike Wallace already locked in as one of my picks. If Green's time had stood, Wallace wouldn't have made the show, and I would have taken a big hit in points. I feel somewhat bad for David, but it did help me. Plus, he shouldn't have been in the field anyway if his team was cheating.

Same thing for me I had mike on my game and would have gotten a big fat 0 for him, like i did on all 3 of my teams last week when KP sat out, and boy did it ever hurt me! I just wish I knew if KP was goign to run on Sunday. i figured out what was goign on oin the 45 today. Both CF and KP ran the car bc of the rule that the relife driver has to turn a lap that weekend, so CF ran a couple laps then let Kyle finish the pratice.

This is gonna be a fun race.. Harvick starts 2nd, and Junior is up there too!!!

Originally posted by Mopardh9@Apr 5 2003, 06:50 AM
How are restrictor plate races in any way fun???? :wacko: :wacko:
Exactly. In a plate race, almost nobody runs hard until the final 1/4 of the race, because as long as you stay in the hornet's nest, you've got a shot to win. Then, when the drivers actually start racing hard, the Big One happens. What a great way to spend an afternoon, huh? :rolleyes: If Ricky weren't in the race and I didn't have the Power Ratings to do, I wouldn't even bother watching.

Originally posted by Mopardh9@Apr 5 2003, 05:50 AM
How are restrictor plate races in any way fun???? :wacko: :wacko:
Only if you're a DEI fan..then it's fun. :lol:

Originally posted by robby.31.is.#1@Apr 4 2003, 08:23 PM
Greens time was DQ'ed for being too low, he is out of the field and Mike Wallace is back in, and Mayfield supposedly from Jayski has a Penske motor in it.

Interesting stuff
They mentioned about that last night during qualifying...Evernham was working with Penske on the restrictor plate engines. Actually, Penske-Jasper make all the engines for the #2, #12 & #77...now they make the restrictor engines for the #19, #9 & I assume the #7?

Back
Top Bottom