Day 4 post op

Bobw

Team Owner
I finally had cataract surgery done Wednesday at the VA. I went in with 20/400 vision. Got tested Thursday for a follow up check, 20/25. Unbelievable. I'll be checked every Wednesday for the next 3 weeks. Then they'll do my other eye. I can't wait!

For all of the talk about the VA and delays, it took me just over 2 months from initial exam to surgery. If I had gone another route and not gone to the VA I was told in November the earliest the surgery could take place was late March.

I finally had cataract surgery done Wednesday at the VA. I went in with 20/400 vision. Got tested Thursday for a follow up check, 20/25. Unbelievable. I'll be checked every Wednesday for the next 3 weeks. Then they'll do my other eye. I can't wait!

For all of the talk about the VA and delays, it took me just over 2 months from initial exam to surgery. If I had gone another route and not gone to the VA I was told in November the earliest the surgery could take place was late March.
Congratulations! The first thing I realized was colors are more vivid. Be sure to follow the medication schedule.

Excellent.

upload_2019-6-24_12-0-42.gif

Back
Top Bottom