Daytona 200

N

NateDogg

Who would have guessed that it would rain at Daytona? :rolleyes:

Rain coverage of the Daytona 200 is @ 11 on Speed Monday.

People are sayin the Suzuki's are getting 200hp out of there gxr 1000s, yeah they will be fast...but still sayin a twin is going to win it based on tire ware.

Perdictions now that I have got some time to think about it....

1. Ben Boss
2. Eric Boss
3. Mat Maldin
4. Anthony Gobert
5. Curtis Roberts

will have post race comments tommorow...

Race results:

1 17 MIGUEL DUHAMEL LAS VEGAS, NV HON 1000
2 155 BEN D BOSTROM LAS VEGAS, NV HON 1000
3 80 KURTIS L ROBERTS HICKMAN, CA HON 1000
4 20 AARON W YATES MILLEDGEVILLE, GA SUZ 1000
5 32 ERIC BOSTROM LAS VEGAS, NV KAW 800
6 66 MATHEW MLADIN SYDNEY, AUS, SUZ 1000
7 11 BEN SPIES LONGVIEW, TX SUZ 1000
8 34 MICHAEL F BARNES BOCA RATON, FL SUZ 1000
9 43 JASON R PRIDMORE VENTURA, CA SUZ 1000
11 35 ANDREW J DEATHERAGE CLEVELAND, OH SUZ 1000
12 72 LARRY PEGRAM BALTIMORE, OH DUC 998
13 77 JACK E PFEIFER LAS VEGAS, NV SUZ 1000
14 302 SANDOR BITTER , SUZ 1000
15 12 RICKY ORLANDO , SUZ 1000

======================

Excellent race I must say. Only track where there is slingshot passing :) Honda Sweep, whoa, didn't think that would happen. They defintely had their pit stops down. Ducati had problems, but Gobert could have won big time IMO.
Comments anyone?

The Slingshot pass is awesome to watch and played a big role in the Supersport race and the Superbike race >>>> Curtis pulled off the shot on Sunday >> But Miguel Snookered him pretty good in the 200!!

Honda Rules as Always :D Nothing like Riding Red !!

Wish Nascar had the Slingshot pass like the good old days!!

Congrads to Miguel >>>>> His strategy and perserverance were second to none yesterday!

Flyboy is back. Sweet.

Yeah Miguel proved me wrong, did think that with a 13th place start on the grin and him being a year older with only 80% wellness could win the big race again. Learned you can never count that guy out.

Do you know if E Boss was running the 800cc version of his bike? If so, looked like he was still under power, still think he is the guy to beat on the rest of the tracks.

As for the Hondas, better enjoy while it lasts, they got green, blue, and italian red coming strong. Bring on Fontana :bounce: :dual9mm:

I'm not sure if E Boss had the 800cc bike or not!

Looks like Miguel has a few more good years left in him (His Girlfriend Keeps him Pretty Young Too I bet) !! She is a Hotty!

I think Honda will continue to Dominate both the AMA Superbike Series and the Motocross series as well. Ricky is going to be awfully hard to beat on that CR 250!!!

GO RED !!

yeah she is a hottie!

Miguel I think has the same body type as Mick Jagger, they just keep going and going ang going. All time AMA wins leader keeps adding to it. I don't think Honda will dominate. Tough to see after one race. You know Eric is going to win races, you know Gobert is going to win races. Will have to see what the 1000 gxrrs will do. But I do know its going to be great.

Ricky was great on the Kawa, and now on the Honda he is absolutly untouchable, simply amazing. Makes it look so easy. Another perfect season? very likley.

Back
Top Bottom