daytona 500 menu

I have forever hickory smoked a big mess of wings on the weber
and finish them off with bath in Johnny Harris BBQ sauce.
Corn on the cobb side, 6 pack of what ever is on sale.
Awesome, but we're gonna need more beer! :D

Awesome, but we're gonna need more beer! :D

Ha. Those days are well behind me. At the races I am too busy with clipboards , radios and binocs.
Pre race I will sneak in a few then go to water or soda.
At the house I am good with 3-6. Lame I know.

I have forever hickory smoked a big mess of wings on the weber
and finish them off with bath in Johnny Harris BBQ sauce.
Corn on the cobb side, 6 pack of what ever is on sale.

That's funny, I'm the opposite with food/beer... For me it would be whatever the hell food I can come up with and a fresh 12er(It is the Daydrinking 500) of Lagunitas Lil' Sumthin or Racer 5.

I love this thread! Appetizers: Bonless Buffalo Wings, plate of Pepperoni with Provolone Cheese,Salami and Pickles. Lunch: Jimmy John's #10 And Dinner: Porter House Steaks with Double Baked Potatoes and Salad. We do it big at my house for Daytona 500 Sunday

^ You certainly do.

My arteries clogged a bit just reading that.

Building a pizza from scratch - I still haven't figured out how to do the crust right yet so I'll get more practice this weekend. (I was successful making one on the grill last fall but the technique didn't translate to the oven).

On a high protein low fat diet but I might cheat and throw a 16oz t bone on the grill and drink about 10-12 beers after the week I've had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will eat a cheetos or two, but mostly just ceremonial. The wife really complained about the after effects to the feel of the cheetos'd up remote after Friday nights truck race. So a little less cheetos tomorrow .

Marriage has some occasional flaws.

I will eat a cheetos or two, but mostly just ceremonial. The wife really complained about the after effects to the feel of the cheetos'd up remote after Friday nights truck race. So a little less cheetos tomorrow .

I guess every one has their personal demons they have to fight throughout life.......

Thank God Cheetos hasn't been one of mine.....

Buffalo chix and loads of snacks. Delete previous post saying the same thing! Peace. This is a National Holiday at my house, so I got a little too excited. Best to you all and good luck!

Marry a NASCAR newbie like I did. Then they have few expectations. And you can find new drivers to root for after she tells you who they are.

Back
Top Bottom