Daytona 500 Qualifying

Pandaz3

Crew Chief
Well Ricky stepped up with a new team, The 47 and 37 have an alliance with Hendrik and all showed good speed. I was surprised that the 32 with it's new Stewart/Hass alliance was so slow compared to the SHR cars.

Congrats the Ricky and the team winning their first D500 pole

So remind me who's made it on qualifying now from the unchartered teams?

Will the 500 be a wreck fest like the clash?

I didn't get to see the clash but I saw that Bowman is in Q-2 for the 500. Was he running good in the clash and what caused his dnf?
It’s hard to say out of the Chevy camp who had good cars. They all got together, roads in the back to stay out of trouble then used the fuel mileage strategy. A strategy, it appeared, was in play from the very beginning. When all the wrecking happened that went out the window and of the 6 cars left, the 2 Chevy’s (3 and 42) looked to be in the best shape and still lost to two trashed Toyota’s.

It’s hard to say out of the Chevy camp who had good cars. They all got together, roads in the back to stay out of trouble then used the fuel mileage strategy. A strategy, it appeared, was in play from the very beginning. When all the wrecking happened that went out the window and of the 6 cars left, the 2 Chevy’s (3 and 42) looked to be in the best shape and still lost to two trashed Toyota’s.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom