Daytona Duels Race thread

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY

tumblr_lj4vs3PZSC1qejrp1.gif

My dvr is set to record the duels and they are supposed to start in 25 minutes ......................... what are you folks watching ?

My dvr is set to record the duels and they are supposed to start in 25 minutes ......................... what are you folks watching ?
I just found out that I indeed do get Fox Sports 1 here at school (It's the least they could after I almost died because of them earlier). So I'm watching Michael and Darrell be Michael and Darrel.

I just found out that I indeed do get Fox Sports 1 here at school (It's the least they could after I almost died because of them earlier). So I'm watching Michael and Darrell be Michael and Darrel.
I'd rather watch them being Statler and Waldorf.

So the "boogity boogity boogity" was a bit premature then :rolleyes: ;)

Nascar.com has free raceview for the duels tonight if anybody's interested.

Darrell Waltrip is so much better when you're listening to him under the influence of maryjane.

My DVR is set up too. I have not watched the twins for several years and I incorrectly assumed they were on in the afternoon but not anymore. I don't know what the race start time is but I will probably start watching in an hour and a half or so.

I'm pretty excited for this to get started! I've missed the past several duels due to work but this year, someone was nice enough to switch me shifts, so hopefully they are good ones.

My DVR is set up too. I have not watched the twins for several years and I incorrectly assumed they were on in the afternoon but not anymore. I don't know what the race start time is but I will probably start watching in an hour and a half or so.

I always wait at least an hour, no way Im gonna watch commercials

Well that little "tech talk" was strange....apparently in the interest of safety nascar is no longer making sure the teams put all the lug nuts on :XXROFL:

The green flag for the first duel wasn't supposed to be 7:22pm Eastern, but assuming due to the cold temperatures forecast they're going to get started a bit earlier.

The green flag for the first duel wasn't supposed to be 7:22pm Eastern, but assuming due to the cold temperatures forecast they're going to get started a bit earlier.
just wave the damn thing and let the racing begin.

Well that little "tech talk" was strange....apparently in the interest of safety nascar is no longer making sure the teams put all the lug nuts on :XXROFL:

yeah nothing to stop a tire going over the fence. Safety? Never have believed it. It's all about liability as far as I am concerned. No Employees in harms way now.

Back
Top Bottom