Daytona RACE thread

First pit cycle, when all cars of one make try to get to the bottom to get on pit road.

They also should align themselves in order to match pit stall locations. That would eliminates criss cross entry-exits, and so forth.

Elminating wasted energy is crucial, l don't know how the crew chiefs and engineers have missed something so logical after all these years.

If I had the option of muting the Boob Rick Allen and fast talking high pitched Burton so I could listen to Jr, I would take it 100/100. Jr would be so much better w/o the other two

Letarte shouldn’t have had that 3rd Red Bull this morning. Must’ve mentioned the pLayOffS 5 times in one sentence.

Their commentary is sensationally weak. I mean... how are they this bad?

Two flat send offs to commercial... someone will just be mumbling and then here we go into commercials again.

Are you Serious?, yes, its a commercial break

(playing off of the Busch Beer commercial )

Their commentary is sensationally weak. I mean... how are they this bad?

Two flat send offs to commercial... someone will just be mumbling and then here we go into commercials again.

I'm enjoying this broadcast booth a bunch. Rick and Dale keep me more invested in the race than Mike Joy and Jeff Gordon do.

Every Ford except Newman pitted together, I wonder if they didn’t get the memo or just refuse to play along with the whole manufacture alliance

Denny needs to be the one to leave JGR to make room for someone else

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm loving this disaster of "team work" by the Yodas so far.

Based on the practice learnings Kyle Busch blocked Hamlin on the pit entry. So Denny was supposed to not lift and bulldoze him to send a message.

Ricky Stenhouse makes his own damn drafting line, he’s in Hail Mary mode as NBC told us alll last week

Radar shows the cell over Ocala growing and drifting east. Gerbils will start talking about racing to halfway.

Back
Top Bottom