Daytona Road Course oddball prediction.

Pandaz3

Crew Chief
Well NASCAR .com is forwarding the usual suspects for road course wins, they like Elliot and Truex Jr. best. but in the past they have always asked if the most recent winner has momentum. They did not so I will. The 34 had been in position most of the race, so it is not all that unexpected, if something were to happen, and it did, that he might win. McDowell has always been considered a road course guy. His team is happy. I think he has a decent chance to repeat win.

I guess if I had to pick a Toyota Driver (And it does pain me) I would think Bell and Truex Jr. If a Chevy just had to be out front, Byron or Larson and long shot Jones. My favored Fords besides McDowell, are Briscoe, Blaney and Lagono

You just never know, but those mentioned seem to have better than average finishes on the road courses. Seven this year when it had been two and then two more.

He'll stay up front through the infield. As soon as the pack hits the oval, he'll get left. He'll be out of the top five before they reach the chicane on lap 1.

I'd love to be wrong.

I think both him and Ryan Preece could both contend for a top 10 this weekend with their solid starting spots. McDowell is a REALLY good road racer and the 34 team jumped wayyyy up in competitiveness last season.

Average finish by year-

2018- 24.5
2019- 24.2
2020- 20.9

That's a huge hump for any team.

McDowell wins 2 in a row!!

don't laugh he is a good road racer and starts 2nd I look for him to be a contender to win on sunday.

I think both him and Ryan Preece could both contend for a top 10 this weekend with their solid starting spots. McDowell is a REALLY good road racer and the 34 team jumped wayyyy up in competitiveness last season.

Average finish by year-

2018- 24.5
2019- 24.2
2020- 20.9

That's a huge hump for any team.

The 34 team was really good, but I almost think AJ Allmendinger is being slept on.

Either way, I'm excited about this race. They have seven road courses this year, six of them in the regular season. We'll have something of an idea who will be a threat to make the playoffs.

Sure ... you're cray - cray.

Rain-dance demo, please.

I see this stuff, close my eyes, and visions of the WWE spin through my mind.

And a tail light.

Some dispute regarding first but all bases covered according to turtles.

Back
Top Bottom