Deegan update

i cant wait for her to race in cup,
her first pole, then denny gets into her rear and spins her around, will she scream like danica?

her first pole, then denny gets into her rear and spins her around, will she scream like danica?

Nope, but Denny might when she hooks his fender for the win.......

I'm sure there will be that type of fan waiting to see that happen. The key word is "watching". Don't make a tinker's damn positive or negative for ratings, TV or social media they all count one.

Great vid.
I wanted to share an obeservation from this video. She was joking with Self after the race. Again as much as I love me some DP, when was the last time you saw her hanging out about the track when a race wasnt on?

Shes trying to build relationships and trust.

^wild car.

tV0nYdNFihiZAVDKnZWBFm4ES_OSCK7B2MV2Zu-pEM5Gw8-3xN3RfO5ZqK6wCCNObLQaLpyywMoDFWpD51ueeWbAJHxPlVY3EqZdk8Q

Here we go again....confusing emotion with intelligence. Her K&N teammate is around the same age and is better overall. Yet airheads give Hallie more airtime. Do not get me wrong...Hallie has talent, at least in stock cars she seems better than Danica at this stage, but there are also some more talented young drivers being overlooked....then again...this is the WWF today instead of NASCAR of 'yore.

Here we go again....confusing emotion with intelligence. Her K&N teammate is around the same age and is better overall. Yet airheads give Hallie more airtime. Do not get me wrong...Hallie has talent, at least in stock cars she seems better than Danica at this stage, but there are also some more talented young drivers being overlooked....then again...this is the WWF today instead of NASCAR of 'yore.
What teammate?

She's the only DGR-Crosley driver with a full-time deal in the ARCA Series. Tanner and Taylor Gray, Thad Moffitt are all on part-time schedules.

What teammate?

She's the only DGR-Crosley driver with a full-time deal in the ARCA Series. Tanner and Taylor Gray, Thad Moffitt are all on part-time schedules.

yeah it is substantial sponsorship for this years racing..hmm maybe so flush she gets to run a truck race or two.

Deegan was a student at Rancho Christian High School in Temecula, California, her hometown, but she has said in interviews that she was homeschooled in order to be able to balance schooling and her racing commitments. Since her graduation and signing with Ford Performance, she spends time in California as well as North Carolina.

Didnt know the above

LOL I guess Dad wanted her to get a Raptor but Ford wanted her in GT350.

@BobbyFord shes driving that pretty hard ... isnt there a break in period?

2020 ARCA Menards Series Schedule

Date Location Start Time (ET) Network TrackPass Coverage
Fri., Mar 6 ISM Raceway * 7 p.m. FS1

A couple things that were impressive to me was Deegan explaining to her pit crew what she thought was wrong with the car. Another was that she had good car control and presence of mind to be able to stay in the hunt the whole race. Her finish didn't show it but she was in the top 5 for almost the whole race.

I understand he is is young but he appeared unable to cope with defeat. You would think he would have had a lot of people bringing him along that had been there before. Losing and how to handle it is part of the game and he should know that as well as anybody given all the people he has surely grown up with.

I liked the 4 wide lineup where nobody would get in line for the restart. Threatening to stop scoring and the black flag threat got everything straightened out.
Deegan brought it home in one piece but I thought she was going to get a better finish.
She’ll learn to be more aggressive ,she sure is in that off road truck video.

I liked the 4 wide lineup where nobody would get in line for the restart. Threatening to stop scoring and the black flag threat got everything straightened out.
Deegan brought it home in one piece but I thought she was going to get a better finish.
She’ll learn to be more aggressive ,she sure is in that off road truck video.

Apprently she spun her tires on the last restart and that was the main issue

Back
Top Bottom