Deegan update

so this week 28 guys finished behind her. and yet she is the worst driver ever. .:dirtbike:

so this week 28 guys finished behind her. and yet she is the worst driver ever. .:dirtbike:
she has quite a following around here

1680460979648.png

she has quite a following around here

View attachment 69711
Nice selfie.
Spending so much energy proving to themselves how the girl shouldn't be racing.
I trash guys like Joe Graf Jr and the Dillons on here all the time. It’s not their fault they bring money but it’s so frustrating to have a bunch of the top cars filled with hacks that happen to have names or rich parents.

I think what gets me to a point as a fan of Brian. Is the fact people were whining about her tearing up equipment & then she goes out there and just tries to run clean & it’s a problem.

16 year old Jade Avedisian. This girl is the real deal.

Yeah real deal yap yap yawn. There are plenty of good women drivers in the sport in all areas.

Ten Year Old Hailie Deegan Shines at Glen Helen Raceway with Two Podium Finishes​

I think what gets me to a point as a fan of Brian. Is the fact people were whining about her tearing up equipment & then she goes out there and just tries to run clean & it’s a problem.
It's pretty obvious to me that it really isn't about the racing.

Spending so much energy proving to themselves how the girl shouldn't be racing. Little men. Go find a man racer to trash...no wait.
Why shouldn't a girl be racing? I wish there was a girl winning races in cup. This is one sport where physical size isn't a disadvantage for girls. There definitely will be a female winning races in cup one day but it won't be Deegan.

Why shouldn't a girl be racing? I wish there was a girl winning races in cup. This is one sport where physical size isn't a disadvantage for girls. There definitely will be a female winning races in cup one day but it won't be Deegan.
That's a step up from the nonsense the clown show was saying how she wouldn't make it a year in trucks and that was over 2 years ago. Who is stupid enough to believe that if she did win a cup race the clown show wouldn't continue?

SMH. Hailie has been good enough to be a Truck Series driver, nothing more nothing less. The amount of disrespect for one of the GOATs is a bit much.

I didn’t watch but seeing as it’s not a bigger deal in the racing media, which usually simps hard for her … did she have a solid run or did she fall into the finish?

Best run of her career by far even if it was a wreck fest.

One of her biggest problems to date has been that she can’t build on good runs. Hopefully that changes at Bristol which, in theory, should be ab easy top-10 run for her. If she can finish top-10 at Bristol, her career trajectory has changed.
She said her crew chief said he has a good piece for the dirt. We'll see.

Best run of her career by far even if it was a wreck fest.

One of her biggest problems to date has been that she can’t build on good runs. Hopefully that changes at Bristol which, in theory, should be ab easy top-10 run for her. If she can finish top-10 at Bristol, her career trajectory has changed.
Has very many of the other drivers that should have had good finishes on the Bristol dirt worked out that well for them?

I didn’t watch but seeing as it’s not a bigger deal in the racing media, which usually simps hard for her … did she have a solid run or did she fall into the finish?
I wont say she "fell" into it because she did have to miss the crashes but the only reason she got a top 10 was due to the calamity. She ran in the low 20's the majority of the race then by cautions progressed. She didnt have speed by any means which is what her team will be focused on, not that finish. She is still out to lunch.

I wont say she "fell" into it because she did have to miss the crashes but the only reason she got a top 10 was due to the calamity. She ran in the low 20's the majority of the race then by cautions progressed. She didnt have speed by any means which is what her team will be focused on, not that finish. She is still out to lunch.
Deegan ran in 20th or below from lap 82 on. She was running in 12th from 17th place at lap 144, 10th lap 161, and finished 6th at lap 172.

Fell into it, but she was happy. Probably a confidence booster. Will see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Deegan ran in 20th or below from lap 82 on. She was running in 12th from 17th place at lap 144, 10th lap 161, and finished 6th at lap 172.
Pretty much what I said. She ran the majority (give or take a few laps) of the race in the low 20's. Then progressed due to attrition, not speed. She never had speed to run in the top 10 before the trucks in front of her were knocked out. Her team knows that, they will take the finish and move on but they certainly know they havent turned any corner.

Pretty much what I said. She ran the majority (give or take a few laps) of the race in the low 20's. Then progressed due to attrition, not speed. She never had speed to run in the top 10 before the trucks in front of her were knocked out. Her team knows that, they will take the finish and move on but they certainly know they havent turned any corner.
No, she ran BELOW 20th the whole race after lap 82/172 But whatever, you have you narrative, I have the facts. They have these things called lap trackers now.

No, she ran BELOW 20th the whole race after lap 82/172 But whatever, you have you narrative, I have the facts. They have these things called lap trackers now.
How many laps are left after 82? Thats 90 laps, I said the majority of the race minus a few laps. I watched the whole race on raw feed and I know she ran like a$$, I can see lap time and speed and she was 3 to 4 tenths off a lap, its not a narrative, its fact. Just like the fact you refuse to admit she wasnt anywhere close to being up to speed or a top 10 truck.

How many laps are left after 82? Thats 90 laps, I said the majority of the race minus a few laps. I watched the whole race on raw feed and I know she ran like a$$, I can see lap time and speed and she was 3 to 4 tenths off a lap, its not a narrative, its fact. Just like the fact you refuse to admit she wasnt anywhere close to being up to speed or a top 10 truck.
. Pick "compare" on the page at top right if you want facts, it works much better than your biased memory, or stay up on the roof I really don't care. Alibi away, I'll read the data.

So what you said was a lie and that you have a selective memory. Pick "compare" on the page at top right if you want facts, it works much better than your biased memory, or stay up on the roof I really don't care. Alibi away, I'll read the data.

#6​

• Hailie Deegan
Hailie Deegan

LAP SPEED

117MPH​

3.113 (Time Behind)
AVG RUNNING POS

19.723​

BEST LAP TIME (SEC)

29.95​

XFINITY FASTEST LAP (MPH)

180.301​

LAPS LED

0​

#6​

• Hailie Deegan
Hailie Deegan

LAP SPEED

117MPH​

3.113 (Time Behind)
AVG RUNNING POS

19.723​

BEST LAP TIME (SEC)

29.95​

180.301​

LAPS LED

0​

Check that average running position hoss.

So are you dismissing her top 10 finish as an indicator of improvement, or saying that she didn't run as poorly as he's saying? You've defended her against what seems to have been some unreasonable criticism so far.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

#1​

• Carson Hocevar
Carson Hocevar

LAP SPEED

124MPH​

LEADER
AVG RUNNING POS

11.191​

BEST LAP TIME (SEC)

29.579​

182.562​

LAPS LED

0​

#1​

• Carson Hocevar
Carson Hocevar

LAP SPEED

124MPH​

LEADER
AVG RUNNING POS

11.191​

BEST LAP TIME (SEC)

29.579​

182.562​

LAPS LED

0​

Check out that Best lap time hoss, 4 to 5 tenths is what I said Deegan was off. Hell and this is comparing her to Hocevar who didnt have a prayer either before the wreck

#16​

• Nick Sanchez
Nick Sanchez

LAP SPEED

169MPH​

0 (Time Behind)
AVG RUNNING POS

1.104​

BEST LAP TIME (SEC)

29.45​

183.362​

LAPS LED

165​

After how Deegan got into it with Todd last year, I think it’s improvement to make smart moves & just learn to avoid crashing the truck.

1680631451957.png

Check that average running position hoss.
Unless my math is off that isn't the low 20's and you said Quote "She ran in the low 20's the majority of the race then by cautions progressed." ...hoss. Notice what the race winner did and Hailie did on the last restart. Carson drove around all the wrecks also, but I haven't heard a peep about that. Also notice what both did on the final restart, unless I am mistaken, going hard at the end of the race is what a driver should do.

#16​

• Nick Sanchez
Nick Sanchez

LAP SPEED

169MPH​

0 (Time Behind)
AVG RUNNING POS

1.104​

BEST LAP TIME (SEC)

29.45​

183.362​

LAPS LED

165​

Lets compare to the Truck that led all day. Yep half a sec. Ouch

View attachment 69763

Unless my math is off that isn't the low 20's and you said Quote "She ran in the low 20's the majority of the race then by cautions progressed." ...hoss. Notice what the race winner did and Hailie did on the last restart. Carson drove around all the wrecks also, but I haven't heard a peep about that. Also notice what both did on the final restart, unless I am mistaken, going hard at the end of the race is what a driver should do.
lol. Facts are kicking your ass bud. Everything I said was true. Her avg running position got a bump from the 6th place finish. She was junk all day

Back
Top Bottom