Deep Fried Twinkies

Yum, I'll have to try it. See the deep-fried candy bars also.

I am prouder than hell to say that the deep fried Twinkie was invented in Brooklyn. :D

I'm not that fond of sweets anyway, but watched Regis and Kelly this morning and Emeril made fried PICKLES!!

Fried Anything is always better then Baked...Example....Baked potatoe chips vrs those ones that are really fattining...

Originally posted by kat2220
I'm not that fond of sweets anyway, but watched Regis and Kelly this morning and Emeril made fried PICKLES!!

Deep fried dill pickles.:) A must with any Southern BBQ!:D

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
Fried Anything is always better then Baked...Example....Baked potatoe chips vrs those ones that are really fattining...

That's what Kelly said:D She LOVED the pickles! (but then again she is expexting)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Deep fried dill pickles.:)   A must with any Southern BBQ!:D

DE,I've lived in GA only 8 years, but never saw them on a menue or at "deep fried southern BBQ" friends homes or even mentioned.
Then again, if you don't learn something new every day, it's a wasted day. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Go to Arkansas..........every BBQ buffet you come on has deep fried dill pickles. Seen it in Louisanna and Texas too. Maybe GA is too cosmopolitian.:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Go to Arkansas..........every BBQ buffet you come on has deep fried dill pickles.  Seen it in Louisanna and Texas too.  Maybe GA is too cosmopolitian.:)

Maybe the self proclaimed "biggest city in the south" has gotten too big for its britches.
But my sister who lives outside of Charlotte, and in Nascar country, never heard of it either and she has lived there 30 years. My dear friend, born and raised in SC hasn't heard of it either.
Maybe it's more of a CENTRAL south thing, but I'm sure game for fried pickles, sounds mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Deep fried pickles are awesome, also one would have to try deep fried corn on the cob. I thought that would not be good. One of the guys I work with brought them in, mmmmm mmmmm.

I've heard of 'em, and I'm from Brooklyn. ;)

BTW, isn't deep fried corn on the cob just...popcorn?

man what are yall trying to do? get me to eat bad food and my diet gone>

Originally posted by abooja
So, what's it taste like? :huh:

Just like corn on the cob only with a deep fried coating. its good trust me

Man, I still say you can deep fry a carburator, and it'd probably taste decent. :satisfied

Originally posted by abooja
Man, I still say you can deep fry a carburator, and it'd probably taste decent. :satisfied

:ROFLMFAO: ain't that the truth. I think TWF has tried it before. I know he has grilled one lol

Back
Top Bottom