Denny Hamlin and Corey LaJoie feud

Learned that at the sensitivity training school he attended after his last Twitter "error".

This wouldn't be a feud. Nothing against him but not enough people care about LaJoie for this 'feud' to attract much attention inside the sport, and none outside it.
Right no more underdog rivalries verses veterans. Got it.

Denny has made a career out of trying to “bully” other drivers. Only to eat crow when they out run him.

I remember when predicted Brad K would flame out in Cup, and called Joey a hack at Bristol. Both went on to win titles. Something he hasn’t done.

There’s also the infamous Chase Elliott incident at Martinsville that caused the kid’s balls to finally drop. Watch LaJoie get a competitive ride and start pressuring Denny. That would be hilarious.

Right no more underdog rivalries verses veterans. Got it.
I'm referring to these two specific drivers. Nice job of attempting to generalize, though.

LaJoie doesn't even qualify as an underdog. If he was outrunning his equipment like Reddick, or like DiBenedetto did last year, sure. But he isn't. This isn't David and Goliath; it isn't even Davey and Goliath.

Show me the on-track component of this 'rivalry'; so far all I see is cyber-trash talk. If that's the kind of 'rivalry' NASCAR supposedly wants, standards have slipped more than I thought.

LaJoie's tweet says he's not interested in pursuing this anyway. It's tough to have a one-sided rivalry, but Denny may try.

I'm referring to these two specific drivers. Nice job of attempting to generalize, though.

LaJoie doesn't even qualify as an underdog. If he was outrunning his equipment like Reddick, or like DiBenedetto did last year, sure. Show me the on-track component of this 'rivalry'; so far all I see is cyber-trash talk. If that's the kind of 'rivalry' NASCAR supposedly wants, standards have slipped more than I thought.

LaJoie's tweet says he's not interested in pursuing this anyway. It's tough to have a one-sided rivalry, but Denny may try.
1592511956647.png

Not trying to nitpick, but Lajoie has honestly been REALLY good with GoFas.

He qualifies much as an underdog. You see it on the short tracks all time, he's usually around that 20-25 area even without accidents... I think Lajoie could be just as good as Matt D if his circumstances improve.

Attachments

• 1592511801881.png
    1592511801881.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 131
Denny has made a career out of trying to “bully” other drivers. Only to eat crow when they out run him.

I remember when predicted Brad K would flame out in Cup, and called Joey a hack at Bristol. Both went on to win titles. Something he hasn’t done.

There’s also the infamous Chase Elliott incident at Martinsville that caused the kid’s balls to finally drop. Watch LaJoie get a competitive ride and start pressuring Denny. That would be hilarious.
Every driver Denny tried to push around ends up with a championship. They are more talented than he is and it rustles his jimmies.

2020 is looking at you Chase Elliott.

What Denny has done to Corey could be seen by many to be worse than what Larsen did to get fired from Ganassi and outcast from Nascar.
Every driver Denny tried to push around ends up with a championship. They are more talented than he is and it rustles his jimmies.

They aren't more talented. Denny has a ton of talent but he gets beaten inside his helmet.

View attachment 47420

Not trying to nitpick, but Lajoie has honestly been REALLY good with GoFas.

He qualifies much as an underdog. You see it on the short tracks all time, he's usually around that 20-25 area even without accidents... I think Lajoie could be just as good as Matt D if his circumstances improve.
Okay, I'll retract the "not an underdog" comment. That wasn't the point of my original post #43 above, and I regret letting myself be sidetracked.

I'll stand behind "No on-track activity to this 'rivalry' ". Rivalries are built on the track, not in cyberspace. Waltrip would have never been called 'Jaws' if he'd just been running his mouth and running 27th.

What Denny has done to Corey could be seen by many to be worse than what Larsen did to get fired from Ganassi and outcast from Nascar.

They aren't more talented. Denny has a ton of talent but he gets beaten inside his helmet.
I did NOT intend that to post at the TOP.

It's a real problem with this board. You delete something then evertime you come back to post it auto fills! My bad! :mad:

He’s NASCAR’s version of Good Luck Chuck.

I did NOT intend that to post at the TOP.

It's a real problem with this board. You delete something then evertime you come back to post it auto fills! My bad! :mad:
And here I thought it was just me. I don't think it happens on those rare occasions I use my phone, so maybe it's something in my desktop browsers.

We all know the deal with Denny and his character qualities are nothing new.

I'm not saying Denny is in the right, and that LaJoie is in the wrong..we all know Denny is clown..

LaJoie, however...I can't wrap my head around how he is the hero here. Denny was already unlikeable at times, LaJoie wasn't. Now he is imo.

Corey LaJoie and Denny Hamlin are both the losers from this petty feud they had and are both childish clowns imo.

Corey is *that guy* who isn't at fault who gets instigated..but then makes you forget all about the instigation because of how much he escalates things. The podcast, and this wall of text he wrote here is damage control.

I can't imagine this helps Corey land a top tier cup ride.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Denny continues to prove, time and time again, that he's the biggest douchebag in the sport by a country mile.

I'd like to see one or both of these social media rambos get punched in the mouth at the track. We need a conclusion to this pillow fight. Is it serious enough for that? I already forgot what their argument was about. Somebody said I-racing? A video game???

I'd like to see one or both of these social media rambos get punched in the mouth at the track. We need a conclusion to this pillow fight. Is it serious enough for that? I already forgot what their argument was about. Somebody said I-racing? A video game???
Yep, video games...the same thing that got Larson banned from racing in NASCAR ' which may have been a blessing in disguise";)...Video games can be brutal. :)

It went a little further then video games. I'll take Corey in 1 round.

Yep, video games...the same thing that got Larson banned from racing in NASCAR ' which may have been a blessing in disguise";)...Video games can be brutal. :)
I thought it was because Denny made a comment about Corey's heart rate..Corey attributed it to equipment. Off they went

I thought it was because Denny made a comment about Corey's heart rate..Corey attributed it to equipment. Off they went

It may have been I was just talking to 10-4 about video games because he brought it up. I haven't even followed the Denny / Corey drama so I have no idea who said what to who...or why they said it. I was just skimming through the thread and made a quick comment to 10-4. That drama queen sh-t between drivers doesn't interest me at all. :)

That's how stupid it is. Drivers embarrass themselves on social media and are doing it over what??? Grown men used to drive race cars...

People make fun of us zoomers for being addicted to social media but millenials are just as bad if not worse.

People make fun of us zoomers for being addicted to social media but millenials are just as bad if not worse.
I'm a baby boomer and I'm hooked on social media...thank God it's just racing forums though. :)

I'm a baby boomer and I'm hooked on social media...thank God it's just racing forums though. :)

I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family and that's it. Twitter is hot garbage and TikTok is for 15 year olds with the attention-span of gnats.

It may have been I was just talking to 10-4 about video games because he brought it up. I haven't even followed the Denny / Corey drama so I have no idea who said what to who...or why they said it. I was just skimming through the thread and made a quick comment to 10-4. That drama queen sh-t between drivers doesn't interest me at all. :)
Oh it interests me. I think it's hilarious lol

Professional athletes today are DIVAS. It's eyeroll worthy but I wish more people could appreciate the reality TV - like humor of it lol

Oh it interests me. I think it's hilarious lol

Professional athletes today are DIVAS. It's eyeroll worthy but I wish more people could appreciate the reality TV - like humor of it lol

I was watching Naked and Afraid reruns the other day ago and this one chick managed to make a bra top out of duct tape. And I was thinking to myself how unfair that was for us the viewers and where the heck did she manage to find duct tape in the middle of nowhere anyways? :D

I was watching Naked and Afraid reruns the other day ago and this one chick managed to make a bra top out of duct tape. And I was thinking to myself how unfair that was for us the viewers and where the heck did she manage to find duct tape in the middle of nowhere anyways? :D
I saw that episode also. Her partner brought the roll of duct tape as his 1 survival item. You knew that they probably wouldn't survive very long when their # 1 priority was to cover her knockers. I thought to myself that not only did you bring something that isn't going to help you much in the wild, but you brought the one thing that your partner could use to make a top you dummy...it's a good thing she wasn't a 40 DD or she would have used the whole damn roll. :(

Last edited:
That explains so much.. yeah I knew when she commented on how nice his hair was that this dude was never going to last. It was in a man bun and he had more of it than she did lol. Sure enough he was crying like a little girl on about day 2. That chick was a warrior though, she went the distance.

Wish I had got to read the messages between those two? Denny is definitely a jagoff....I absolutely love the fact two drivers he claimed were beneath him have titles and he still doesn’t.

Back
Top Bottom