Did anyone count ole Jeffie out?

D

DE Wrangler 2

Seems Jeffie is up to his old tricks........quietly running back a little from the leader minding his own business and saving that car!! Not much mention of him.......he's staying under the radar ready to pounce!! Watch that sneaky snake, guys!!:)

nope, she counts him out too, lol

of course she is not happy that mw is out of the race either.

She never counts him out even when he wrecks!!:D

Not his biggest fan here, but you have to admire the way he gets the job done!!:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
She never counts him out even when he wrecks!!:D  

Not his biggest fan here, but you have to admire the way he gets the job done!!:)

That's one of the reasons both your wife and love the boy!

I think Jeff did a super good job today, he didn't win, but he put every effort in it to win..............would have liked to see him win, or would have liked to see JR win too...........but glad Harvick won...he is ok in my book now, since that time he went over to give it to that guy that wrecked him.....was that Biffle??? been a harvick fan since..yeah i know sick way to win him over, but hey...hahaha

My guess is Cutiepie doesn't particularly care for Biffle?:D

Never thought he had a shot until that gas n go stop. Great call since these tires don't seem to fall off much.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
I never count Jeff out of a race until the checkered flag falls.

me too texas lady...................:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
My guess is Cutiepie doesn't particularly care for Biffle?:D

well my guess is your not a fan either DE..........unless you have changed your mind since then............think you were badmouthing the guy a couple of races ago that we were watching.......:rolleyes:

Being a Jeff fan, too, I would NEVER count him out!!!
Long as he can stay in the top 5, he can easily still get that 5th championshjip this year!! :p

Im not a JG fan but I have all the respect in the world for him and know that even without a win so far this season he will be a threat for the title right up to the last race!

ole Jeffie? :D

Gotta love it.....ole Jeffie....and did ya see the scowl on his face during that promo?

No one in there right mind would count that guy out of a race,unless he is out of it.:)

0 point wins,2 poles,6 Top5's,11 Top10's,0 DNF's,0 provs.,4th in points just -95 behind Sterling Marlin,doesn't sound bad to Me!Hope it doesn't happen,but what if He won 5th Cup witout a point win which has never been done b4 in NASCAR Winston Cup series!Just a thought!P.S.:He's also led 429 laps,with only Jimmie Johnson & Tony Stewart ahead in that category!

Back
Top Bottom