Dinner With Racers Podcast: Shane Hmiel

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
What a guy. I was always a fan.. When he got popped for weed and blow, I actually became a bigger fan because well, I was screwing around with the same **** at the time, albeit on a way less dependent scale. I also just so happened to watch him race a midget at Hickory on a random Thursday. He was the fastest before the rain came and rained it out before the feature. He walked by me and said, “It’s a shame about the rain because we were going to beat their ass tonight”. This was about 6 months before the Terre-Haute crash.

This was an excellent podcast. Dude is hilarious and an inspiration. Enjoy:

http://www.dinnerwithracers.com/ep-88-shane-hmiel/

Very candid and the dude is hilarious. Loved his comment on Kid Rock. lol

Sounds like he's doing pretty well right now.

Thanks for alerting me to the fact that this podcast exists. The archive looks to be full of great guests.

Thanks for alerting me to the fact that this podcast exists. The archive looks to be full of great guests.

It’s been really helping with the winter blues. I discovered they existed around Christmas. The hosts are great. They keep it super light.

Jeremy Mayfield is a good one, Blaney has a good one, there are a ton of them.

I like throwing them on a mp3 ( or your favorite portable media player device) for trips.
Makes the time go by so much quicker behind the windshield.

Watching Shane's recovery process and his good attitude is an inspiration.. much respect.

Back
Top Bottom