Dirt Track Racing Sprint Cars

71Fan

Anybody got track set-ups? Or does anybody have quick tips for dirt track set-ups?

I thought I was doing pretty good. Not many tracks that I haven't eclipsed the RatBag record but dern I went online multi-player and got my grubba-grubba whooped big time.:rolleyes:

Didn't even know they had sprint car simulations.

Is it similar to some of the NASCAR sims, which tracks do they have available??

Tracks include Eldora, Terre Hautte, Southern Oregon, Pike County, and others almost too numerous to mention.

There are like 10 different series each requiring greater skill. I can generally get thru the 2nd to the highest in the top 15 getting to the A Mains on occaision. Can barely make the B and C Mains in in the top one.

Being a poor boy....I've got a teenage daughter....the only games I got are ones I've been gifted with or demos. Ratbag's dtrsc ranks up there with the toughest I've tried.

A stock car demo version is available at http://download.com.com/3000-2115-1436352....tml?tag=lst-0-3

I'm not.....as a matter of fact I ain't no good at all. I do ok on the shorties where I can dive in and then power up out of the turns but the half and longer smoothies I get left behind untill I get the top of the line car.....and then it's like once the pack breaks away I'm headin to the back.

If you've got any set up tricks I sure would like to know about them.

Back
Top Bottom