Do not try this at home

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
hA265794A

HOLY MOLY. How stupid can a person get?

Well, at least it's outside, so many of the fluids can just be left to seep into the ground. I've thought of that when contemplating suicide over the years though. I'd hate to think of somebody having to clean up the mess.

Both of those guys are a few cans short of a six pack. I just have to ask why???? What makes people think it's a good idea???:confused:o_O:idunno:

Mr and Mrs dumbass of the year. There is that gene pool question again. Sheeesh.

Here, you hold my beer and you put on this flak jacket and let's see if it get's penetrated when I shoot it with my 30-06. Dummies.

Slowly shakes head while looking at the sky. :eek: :confused:

i work construction and doing dangerous things like these are common. you can't think about it, you do what you have to, to get the job done. i did freeze up once after being on a 2x12 board 60 stories high. glad OHSA wasn't around

Working in auto shops for years I've seen some pretty stupid stuff people have done over the years. My favorites almost always involve when some moron decides using a blow torch on a gas line (such as for a rusted-in fuel line) or near the gas tank is an acceptable risk. There have been many ass kickings given by one auto technician to another over stunts like that.

Lol, I really don't see a problem with any of them :D
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

Back
Top Bottom