Do people actually win sweepstakes?

W

waltrippin

I've never known a single person who has won a sweepstakes.

And here's my situation: I need a new car (badly!) and I really just don't want to buy one. So I've been searching for win a car sweepstakes, and found two. One it to win an Audi TT convertible through Staples and HON (SWEEEEET).
And the other is to win a Toyota Camry through Toyota itself I think (laaaaame).

Now clearly I'd prefer the Audi, and there seem to be no strings attached for these entries, but is it just a big sham? What do you guys think? I'll go ahead and enter both anyway (I mean, why not I guess... if there's ANY chance!) but just wanted to know what you all thought.

I've never known a single person who has won a sweepstakes.

And here's my situation: I need a new car (badly!) and I really just don't want to buy one. So I've been searching for win a car sweepstakes, and found two. One it to win an Audi TT convertible through Staples and HON (SWEEEEET).
And the other is to win a Toyota Camry through Toyota itself I think (laaaaame).

Now clearly I'd prefer the Audi, and there seem to be no strings attached for these entries, but is it just a big sham? What do you guys think? I'll go ahead and enter both anyway (I mean, why not I guess... if there's ANY chance!) but just wanted to know what you all thought.

If you need a new car that bad, you won't care if it's a Toyota or an Audi. :rolleyes:

Awesome! Now I'm registered in 3 sweepstakes to win a car! Obviously I'll win one of them right?!?! RIGHT?!?! Haha kidding...

For the Audi one, if you google "audi tt sweepstakes" you'll find where to enter.

And the Camry one, same thing: "camry sweepstakes."

As far as I can tell there are no strings attached, but the Toyota one seemed a little weird- I think you have to pick up the car AT a Toyota dealership in the mid-Atlantic region. HA! NOt that cool when you live in the WEST!

Back
Top Bottom