Doctors, go figure


#84 NVRA

Once I was sick and I had to go to an ear, nose, and throat doctor to get well.
There are ear Doctors, nose Doctors, throat Doctors, gynecologists, proctologists, any place you got a hole, there's a guy who specializes in that hole.
They make an entire career out of that hole. And if the ear Doctor, nose Doctor, throat Doctor, gynecologist, or proctologist can't help you, they send you to a surgeon.
Why?... So he can make a new hole....!
Top Bottom