Dodge returning

By a long shot Dodge is what most hot shotters run in the trucking industry. One look at the engine well in any of the 3 would tell you why not to mention Ram is the only 4wd still with a solid front axle. Unfortunately they no longer offer a manual transmission. I almost never see Ford heavy duty trucks and only rarely GM. These would be 3500, 4500 and 5500 trucks. To be honest I don't know why those guys don't opt for a class 7 semi truck instead because they will last 4 or 5x longer. The rear ends in those "heavy duty" Rams are just not up to the task. I'm a Ford guy but you couldn't give me a diesel powered Ford. They ruined it for a lot of people years ago with that disastrous 6.0 engine. Did any of you guys notice there were some Dodge Ram ads last season during the races?

By a long shot Dodge is what most hot shotters run in the trucking industry. One look at the engine well in any of the 3 would tell you why not to mention Ram is the only 4wd still with a solid front axle. Unfortunately they no longer offer a manual transmission. I almost never see Ford heavy duty trucks and only rarely GM. These would be 3500, 4500 and 5500 trucks. To be honest I don't know why those guys don't opt for a class 7 semi truck instead because they will last 4 or 5x longer. The rear ends in those "heavy duty" Rams are just not up to the task. I'm a Ford guy but you couldn't give me a diesel powered Ford. They ruined it for a lot of people years ago with that disastrous 6.0 engine. Did any of you guys notice there were some Dodge Ram ads last season during the races?
That's great but does it lead to Mopar in NASCAR?

I was just mentioning what I see out there in the work world. Nobody buys heavy duty Fords and GM's for real work. And I remembered seeing a lot of Dodge advertising during races last season. Dunno what it means as far as them coming back to the sport but they sure do spend bucks advertising in it.

"Dodge will end gas-powered Charger and Challenger production in 2024, to be replaced by electric models, according to Dodge brand CEO Tim Kuniskis"

There is ZERO chance they are going to also enter NASCAR and run an internal combustion engine at the same time.

"Dodge will end gas-powered Charger and Challenger production in 2024, to be replaced by electric models, according to Dodge brand CEO Tim Kuniskis"

There is ZERO chance they are going to also enter NASCAR and run an internal combustion engine at the same time.
They are deleting those two brands and introducing their new Nascar brand car.

@Robert J Sublett begs to differ

Back
Top Bottom