Does anybody know the name of the fake leather material?

66mustang

Trying to shop around for interior materials. I heard that it is alot cheaper but feels the same.

I doubt this is the actual name of it, but I've always heard it called "pleather" ;)

Naugahyde is probably what you are thinking about.......though I call it just plain old "fake leather". If you are thinking of the fake suede........that is called "suede cloth".

no you're right,Pensakegirl.I worked in the children's dept.yesterday.The fake leather material is called Pleather.

Ya.Its not real leather,It comes from those 4 legged Naugas,Only found in Southern Ky.:p

Put the truly prized and most rare of Naugahyde, comes from the three-legged tree climbing Naugas of West Virginia! It is truly finer than frog's hair..:)

Ya.Scrabble,but for the true hunter of Naugas,the 4 leg ones are easy to mount,And look a lot better with wooden spools for end tables than the 3 legged ones. :D

I got bored hunting naugas and started hunting minces. It takes about 54.6 minces to get enough meat for one pie. Them some tiny little buggers. Plus, minces are limited to mince preserves in most States now, so you have to go through all that red tape.

You are right TnWard,Them minces is like Quail,Takes a whole mess to get a good meal.:Srabble you ain't lived untill you mounted a Nauga in your rec room.Sure makes a nice addition next to a stuffed beaver.:p

I thought about becoming a mince rancher once. The biggest problem is the fencing. They can wiggle through even a tiny opening. I looked in the Yellow Pages for mince fence and couldn't find any. Some guy named Vincent used to sell it here in town, but now his store is empty. A deli moved in about a month ago, and I haven't seen Vince's Mince Fences since.

Vince's Mince Fences since seventeen seventy six, seminole south dakota.;)

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
I thought about becoming a mince rancher once.  The biggest problem is the fencing.  They can wiggle through even a tiny opening.  I looked in the Yellow Pages for mince fence and couldn't find any.  Some guy named Vincent used to sell it here in town, but now his store is empty.  A deli moved in about a month ago, and I haven't seen Vince's Mince Fences since.

TNWard, Vince went out of the mince fence business around the same time I taught him that they can be corralled in Christmas Fruitcake.
They even like the security and mate well there.
Just don't mix the quince with mince tho, the don't get along at all.

Don't do it.....nauga's have horrible sweat glands....might as well go shoot yerself a sauna.

Does Vince still sell his mince fence in England for six pence?

This whole conversation make me wince. Hence, I shall not debate Vince's six pence mince fence againce.

Thence a new thread will commence about hunting dense Florence rug shags.

Back
Top Bottom