Dom Lagana is finally out of the hospital.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Who would have thought driving a nitro top fuel car for many years and making the worlds fastest quarter mile pass clocking 4.48 et at 338 mph in Michigan...that he would have such a tragic accident driving home from a race in Indy that they had just won just 3 miles from his house. After his tragic accident driving home after the Indy race a few months ago Dom is finally out of the hospital and ready to start adapting to his life changing injuries. I can't think of a better pair of brothers then the Lagana brothers. Dom and Bobby are the best and they have helped more racing teams and entertained fans of all ages for many years as their dad also did in their Nitro Ninja family top fuel dragster. Dom also crews on and Bobby is the assistant crew chief on the multi championship team of Steve Torrence who won the race earlier that day.

Bobby Lagana has one of the biggest hearts as anyone I have ever known and it broke my heart to know the pain he had to endure the whole time his racing partner, best friend, and brother Dom was in the hospital fighting for his life for the last few months. What ever you needed Bobby or Dom would always do everything in their power to make it happen. When I would need a reservation at the hotel down the street from their shop in Brownsburg Bobby would make reservations for me, If I needed a place to park our hauler while I was in town Bobby and Dom would have me park it at their race shop. Anything I needed while in town they would make sure I got it. I remember a couple years ago at the race in Dallas Tx we were pitted in the row right across from the Steve Torrence Capco team and they won the race that day so they were having a Texas style celebration party in their pit that night and they had the beer chug funnel going strong. Dom, Bobby and everyone was chanting my name to take a hit from the funnel but I said I couldn't because I was going to head out later that night for the next race track. Dom the quick thinker he is said no problem and he ran over to the cooler and grabbed a root beer to pour in the funnel. I am so thankful to be able to call them my friends. Here is what Bobby is thankful for this Thanksgiving.
WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR WITH BOBBY LAGANA JR | Competition Plus

Back
Top Bottom