Dover boney skull

Wasting? Your guy won, cuz

Yeah ......... I prefer to watch racing events but I am proud of Kyle anyhow ...... its not his fault that there was no race :idunno:
Not much Bicycle racing on this afternoon so I risked watching another exciting playoff "race" .........

Dover for not realizing that their pricing is still way too high. All the empty seats showed on the over head camera angles.

It pains me to say this, but Kurt Busch gets the title this week. He missed pit entrance after brilliantly getting into the top ten and crumbled any chance he had left of getting into the Round of 12. :(

I kind of surprised that Kahne hasn't been mentioned for not holding up #18 when he had the chance :laugh:

As much as I despise him, he took the kid to school.
Yes, and he also immediately passed Newman, just one lap after passing Elliott. I was hoping Chase would get it done. I am disappointed that I didn't see a little more of that "whatever it takes" attitude from the 24 in the closing laps. I know it's easy to say from my couch, but that's my opinion.

How can you be disappointed in Chase?? This is the playoffs and the kid survived to
to race the next round. That was his job, get to Homestead as 1 of the 4 contenders.
Now is not the time to wreck out just to get a win.

BTW he was driving a chev and racing a chev. He didn't have a Toyota that can make up 8 seconds in a few laps. That run by Kyle was a replay of another Toyota last week.

I'd have to give it to Chase. Kyle Busch had the momentum on the outside, Chase could've at least gone up top and put a stop to that momentum, but he didn't.
He also could have lost many points by getting himself wrecked. The big picture is he finished second and advances to the next stage. That is what all but 4 drivers already locked in were trying to do.

I'd have to give it to Chase. Kyle Busch had the momentum on the outside, Chase could've at least gone up top and put a stop to that momentum, but he didn't.
Can you imagine if he had gone up to block and got dumped, like we seen happen a couple of years ago in a Chase race...yikes!

He also could have lost many points by getting himself wrecked. The big picture is he finished second and advances to the next stage. That is what all but 4 drivers already locked in were trying to do.
Can you imagine if he had gone up to block and got dumped, like we seen happen a couple of years ago in a Chase race...yikes!

I guess it depends on how hungry you are for that win.

Once upon a time a car that didn't have a snowballs chance in Hell moved over for the leader.
The 'neck was the snowball.
Sr would have ''rattled his cage''. Something Chas has to learn.

Once upon a time a car that didn't have a snowballs chance in Hell moved over for the leader.
The 'neck was the snowball.
Sr would have ''rattled his cage''. Something Chas has to learn.
Absolutely not. The only chance Newman had to advance his position was to stay on the lead lap in the event of a caution.

Sorry about one of the anointed ones not getting a story book ending, it will happen, NASCAR will make sure of it. Speeding penalties in the pits at the most critical point, mysterious caution flags to get certain faster cars down a lap, and so on.

Maybe even through an emergency vehicle in for good measure...but NASCAR will make sure that their chosen next generation will ultimately succeed, just like in the WWF.

Kyle threw a wrench in the works yesterday...planned it perfectly. If he would have run up to Chases bumper with ten or fifteen laps left, NASCAR would have done something to help Chase...but Kyle and his team planned it perfectly, ate up that 3/4 of second in the last couple of laps so he could not be denied by technicality. I am not generally a Kyle fan either.

I guess it depends on how hungry you are for that win.
! win doesn't get you much, even D. Cope did that. Being a season Champion on the other hand is more lucrative. Win a battle or win the war is the real question.

Absolutely not. The only chance Newman had to advance his position was to stay on the lead lap in the event of a caution.

Sorry about one of the anointed ones not getting a story book ending, it will happen, NASCAR will make sure of it. Speeding penalties in the pits at the most critical point, mysterious caution flags to get certain faster cars down a lap, and so on.

Maybe even through an emergency vehicle in for good measure...but NASCAR will make sure that their chosen next generation will ultimately succeed, just like in the WWF.

Kyle threw a wrench in the works yesterday...planned it perfectly. If he would have run up to Chases bumper with ten or fifteen laps left, NASCAR would have done something to help Chase...but Kyle and his team planned it perfectly, ate up that 3/4 of second in the last couple of laps so he could not be denied by technicality. I am not generally a Kyle fan either.
NASCAR conspiracy theorists.....
foilhats_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom