Dover Pre-Race Thread

I remember going there when it was sold out multiple times, and the thought of covering seats was dark territory...
Been there for several of those races
all 500 laps
Dover is a giant pepper shaker, everyone leaves peppered with rubber

Been there for several of those races
all 500 laps
Dover is a giant pepper shaker, everyone leaves peppered with rubber
It's true there really is a rubber grit on you when you leave

Anyone worried about another HMS 1-2-3-4 snoozer should feel better after this practice. They’re not even in the ball park. (As I type that Elliott goes to within .07 of first)

1651331901517.png

Where did he come from Buescher putting a hurt on the field with his Ford
View attachment 62876
Hamlin actually had a point: he had the longest of the final 10 to cool the tires.

Very impressive pole, but I have absolutely zero faith that they’ll be able to put together a complete race as a team.

Wouldn't mind buying the responsible person a cup of coffee for that weekly race time/schedule sticky that was discussed.
Seems like every week I am either scrolling looking for it or when I get desperate Google...

Wouldn't mind buying the responsible person a cup of coffee for that weekly race time/schedule sticky that was discussed.
Seems like every week I am either scrolling looking for it or when I get desperate Google...
It's posted on the first page of this thread, and on the Xfinity thread

It's posted on the first page of this thread, and on the Xfinity thread
Well, just call me lazy, because when I select a thread it always takes me to the last post on the last page. Even if the schedule is on other pages I generally have no idea where it is and have to scroll looking for it. One other challenge I have is depending on our location our internet/data connection can be quite poor. Which means images and linked info don't load or take a while...obviously not where we are now though.

Well, just call me lazy, because when I select a thread it always takes me to the last post on the last page. Even if the schedule is on other pages I generally have no idea where it is and have to scroll looking for it. One other challenge I have is depending on our location our internet/data connection can be quite poor. Which means images and linked info don't load or take a while...obviously not where we are now though.
If this won't load for you, you won't be watching the race anyway

One other challenge I have is depending on our location our internet/data connection can be quite poor. Which means images and linked info don't load or take a while...obviously not where we are now though.
Google for how to turn images and videos off in your web browser.

The next year they had qualifying was in 2015 and they were almost identical to the speed that Buescher ran, Hamlin's 160.1 to Buescher's 160.1. Both of them had 22.4's on the time also.

This race is going to be awesome. Who the hell knows what will happen? Such an awesome season going on here!

Back
Top Bottom