Down Under Dirt

McFadden wins the race and wins Speedweek, but it wasn't pretty

Sprintcar A-Main (35 laps No Time): 1st W17 James McFadden; 2nd V37 Grant Anderson; 3rd W26 Cory Eliason; 4th V90 Corey McCullagh; 5th V25 Jack Lee; 6th V55 Brooke Tatnell; 7th W60 Lachlan McHugh; 8th V60 Jordyn Charge; 9th T22 Jock Goodyer; 10th V88 David Murcott; 11th USA5w Lucas Wolfe; 12th V3 Darren Mollenoyux; 13th V42 Jye O’Keeffe; 14th S45 Jake Tranter; 15th W25 Taylor Milling; 16th S14 Brendan Quinn (DNF); 17th V70 John Vogels (DNF); 18th W2 Kerry Madsen (DNF); 19th V77 Brayden Parr (DNF); 20th S13 Brock Hallett (DNF).

I think I have the year right but after the race we actually hung out with David Bailey who was helping in the booth. So that was cool.
That is cool. I know the hauler driver that hauls Tomacs bike and I went over to see him yesterday while they were setting up. We will hangout at their hospitality for a while tomorrow before we go to our seats. He comes to a few of our races every year and hangs out at our trailer and John Forces trailer.

This was a good one, from 13th to win it. USA's Aaron Reutzel. Madsen had second until a cut tire fighting for second place. Reutzel is in the baby blue and white car

I am thinking the Dirt down under, or the straight through from here to there dirt has to match in weight or density.
The combination of the matching dirt dentistry needs the side to side balance to preserve the earths orbital gyroscopics and symetrics.
A good analogy or typology is a woman with a perfect posterior. It is round like the earth but is also very balanced to permit a perfect gate while also orbiting from side while in strut mode.

When considering the true "down under dirt" density consider:That the straight line density has to be more of a horizontal line for nations near the equator line, and the North and South flag poles stands are the only completely 180 degrees vertical true lines.

I can’t add anything to that.

I wonder if the aforementioned posterior is affected in any way by our planet’s magnetic field?

I fly to Perth, Western Australia tomoro for 3 nights.
I just googled speedway and apparently nothing is on this weekend. Not that I'm sure I could attend.

Amazing lady five laps in the midget feature at Western Springs tonight. I was there

Michael Pickens wins it.
Zach Daum second

Good hard fought race. USA's Cory Ellison in the blue 26 claws his way to the front.
World Series Sprint Car Feature | Perth Motorplex 2.21.2020

Back
Top Bottom