@dpkimmel, Hot Dog Count

Stake out the infield

Stake out the infield care center.

That only works if you have Sprint. At Richmond earlier this year, I had OK coverage on Thursday (K&N and Hamlin races), then come Friday and Saturday, could barely get and 3G or 4G anywhere on the grounds. After the end of the night, as all the Sprint trucks were loaded up and leaving, 4G was plentiful in the media center, in the parking lot, wherever I went. Should be illegal.

Hot dog count still @ zero.

My Verizon signal is 4G pegged at the track and I only lost coverage once over the 400+ miles down here. I listen to my Sirius app and know immediately if the connection drops. Where I'm staying I have no bars making internet sparse and the calls drop occasionally.

That only works if you have Sprint. At Richmond earlier this year, I had OK coverage on Thursday (K&N and Hamlin races), then come Friday and Saturday, could barely get and 3G or 4G anywhere on the grounds. After the end of the night, as all the Sprint trucks were loaded up and leaving, 4G was plentiful in the media center, in the parking lot, wherever I went. Should be illegal.
There's a logical explanation, Andy was probably there and shutting down 4G with his dedicated phones.

P1-boring race
P2. The coverage sucks
P3. The golf tournament is more entertaining
P4 it is too cold here
P5 it is to hot here
P6 I hate_______ (fill in name as needed)
P 7 . Danica is only here cause she flashed skin
P8 stupid move by Danica
P9 Danica doesn't get respect she deserves
P10 I have a headache
P11 all this walking my feet hurt
P12 nascar fans are spoiled pansies
P13 keep board warrior huh, well here I am in Richmond bring it in on you loud mouth blowhard wind bag low life, bring your butt up here ya big talker
P14 I just licked my Joana Long brochure, she's real
P15 yada, yada.... Rock on.... Naps, commercial, it sucks etc....

There's a logical explanation, Andy was probably there and shutting down 4G with his dedicated phones.

P1-boring race
P2. The coverage sucks
P4 it is too cold here
P5 it is to hot here
P8 stupid move by Danica
P10 I have a headache
P13 keep board warrior huh, well here I am in Richmond bring it in on you loud mouth blowhard wind bag low life, bring your butt up here ya big talker

:XXROFL: Now that's some funny **** right there :XXROFL:

P1-boring race
P2. The coverage sucks
P4 it is too cold here
P5 it is to hot here
P8 stupid move by Danica
P10 I have a headache
Yeah, he was hogging all the bandwidth. :XXROFL:

uploadfromtaptalk1351355599539.jpg

Can we get pictures of emaciated looking women that looks like the need to eat a hot dog, but wouldn't dare touch one, snob on a stick (wearing tight jeans) ain't all bad.

Hot dog count still at 1.

Just got to meet Andy. Good guy. Great sense of humor. Too skinny. Needs to eat more dogs.

OMG ,Greg , hope she doesn't mind seeing that on Good Morning America and Ellen tomorrow , that is priceless.That would make a great billboard ad for the hot dog company too.

I don't think she minds after all I found her doing a Google search. The wife could make a nice pose, but the little girl would beat the crap out of me for even suggest food in the bath room.

Man, did it get cold around lap 375 or so. My hot dog count proudly remained at zero.

I think those front stretch seats would have run about $65 or $75 on Sunday. Those who really want to know can check the track's web site.

If anyone from the track reads this, my compliments for once again efficiently handling the handicapped parking and shuttle service.

Back
Top Bottom