DRAFT DAY

draft day.jpg

I think LA goes with Goff. Wentz may have more talent in the long run, but he had high-school level competition in college. Goff can start right away.

As for my Titans, rumor is they're trying to trade back up a few picks from 15. They're reportedly really interested in Jack Conklin from Michigan State, but he'll likely be off the board by 15.

Welcome to Philly Carson Wentz, let's hope this works out

Fun fact: Jacksonville's last three first rounders have come from Florida colleges.

2014: Blake Bortles, University of Central Florida.
2015: Dante Fowler, University of Florida.
2016: Jalen Ramsey, Florida State University.

Hard to believe only one Alabama player was picked last night, some of the mocks had as many as five of them going in the first round.

Titans go from having no running game in 2015 to having DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry in 2016. :punkrocke

The Raiders trade up to get Connor Cook when they already have Derek Carr? Not sure I understand that one.

Halapoulivaati Vaitai...I can't wait to hear Eagles fans say that

The Raiders trade up to get Connor Cook when they already have Derek Carr? Not sure I understand that one.
You don't draft a qb in the fourth round to be an immediate starter.

Think of how Green Bay drafted guys like Mark Brunell and Matt Hasselbeck when they had Favre. McKenzie was there when GB made those moves. Brilliant move.

Back
Top Bottom