Drag racing on a tri-oval

P

PureDeathRacing

at Long Pond , we'll see some three & four-wide racing.
Now this track is a real part's killer!

Dale 'just race' Jarrett: he'll be tryin th Pocono sweep.
Jeff 'i remember th last time' Burton: now this guy need a win, and remember in this race two years ago he was .126 seconds behind winner RusTy Wallace!
Dale 'stay off th wall' Earnhardt Jr: talkin about bad luck, he's had some up's and down's , Lets see a run up front and stay put!
Budweiser's to ya!
Matt 'that boy can drive' Kenseth: don't break your trans and your lookin good!
Mark 'Mr consistent' Martin: enuff said!
Sterling 'luck's on my side' Marlin: points leader for 18 straight race's , despite a 14th place finish at Loudon.
Jimmie 'fly boy' Johnson: looked real good here th last time, with a 3rd place finish.
Rusty 'on th move' Wallace: this guys in th hunt for a win.
Tear'em up Tony: he's had a roller-coaster ride as of late,look for this guy to finish in th top five.
Rick '? 'Rudd: he want's that 24th career checkered flag, this could be th place.
Jeffie #27 race's and still no win, will this be #28? ........oh yeah remember what happen in th pits, th last race!
My dark horse pick's......... Wild Bill Elliott, Bobby Labonte, and this ones waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy out there..... Jerry Nadeau and man it would be nice to see Texas Terry win!
Beer's to ya!

I like your Dark horse picks i think that Bill and Johnny are my 2 and would love to see Jerry do great in the 44 car this weekend with a top 15 along with John and kyle

Back
Top Bottom