Drivers Emporium Endurance League Starts Soon "repost?"

V

VALLEYSBOY

WOSEC Endurance League Starts Soon "repost?"

Hi, i hope this isnt my second post of the same thing, ive searched the forum high and low but cant find it, if it has been deleted for some reason,then plz carry on and do the same with this one :)sorry if im out of order just havent had any notification thats all :). Ok my post:

Hi,my 2st post here :) may i be allowed to ask if there are any Teams here
that may fancy entering the WOSEC season to start om March 26th using nascar2003/Redlines GTP Game.its Team Based Endurance Racing full distance 1000km and more not for the faint hearted,but as a Team with other drivers using the same car in race it is a right blast,we were using the nascar2003 TA Mod,but will be venturing into uncharted territiory with RedLines GTP,so im hoping its gonna be great fun as all will be on a level playing field with regards to car setup and they differing fuel usages, current web site for the league is
HERE

If you are in individual Driver"not in or formed a team" then this invite is for you to join my Team SBRC,in these events which runs once a mth,
information on current teams entering this season can be found here
HERE
Timing:
Once a mth/Saturdays" as usual" race start 11.30am U.K.Time
Length:
1000km or more/depending on track. including 2x24hr events during the season.
Server:
U.K.Server P4 3.0ghz,800fsb,2x80gigh/d@7200rpm,2gig ram,backbone conn"100-1000mb" unlimtied bandwidth,pure race server , no web data on it carfiles will be loaded to other sister server.

mail me [email protected] or
MSN [email protected]
Thanks for your time...VB..

Ok thanks for your help :) and thanks for allowing post to stay :)

WOSEC Endurance Series Starts...

WOSEC Endurance Series Will Start Up on the 26th of March, Be one of the 1st Teams to run in full GTP Endurance Races, links and info above have been updated,
As the moto goes..SOME PEOPLE DREAM ABOUT THE EXTREMES
SOME OF US DRIVE THE EXTREMES ...VB...

Back
Top Bottom