drivers to do the booth

retired14

Crew Chief
New Member!
Hey I was watching the Kansas and it was mentioned that some of the cup drivers are going to be up in the
booth probably the Xfinity race does anyone know the race and the date I always try and watch that I did not catch the info.

Cup drivers are taking over the "Drivers Only Broadcast" for the Xfinity race at Charlotte , this is the third year( each year different track)

Booth- Harvick, Logano, Bowyer
Pit Road- Blaney, Jones, Wallace
Studio- Keselowski, Stenhouse Jr, and for the first time, and crashing the drivers only , Chad Knaus

Cup drivers are taking over the "Drivers Only Broadcast" for the Xfinity race at Charlotte , this is the third year( each year different track)

Booth- Harvick, Logano, Bowyer
Pit Road- Blaney, Jones, Wallace
Studio- Keselowski, Stenhouse Jr, and for the first time, and crashing the drivers only , Chad Knaus
Move Logano to pit road and get Erik Jones in the booth with Bowyer

Cup driver's in the booth are only taking away the jobs of the up and coming broadcasters. I think they need to limit the number of times that they are allowed to broadcast each season so other broadcaster's have time to talk. o_O
I want to care about this.

Why don't I?

Cup driver's in the booth are only taking away the jobs of the up and coming broadcasters. I think they need to limit the number of times that they are allowed to broadcast each season so other broadcaster's have time to talk. o_O
Here ya dropped this. :sarcasm:

It is job training for post race careers. I think it is a good idea. It usually takes a couple years for a driver to get used to the booth and find his fit with the other announcers. It is hard to find someone with the gift of gab as DW has (I think Bowyer is a natural).

Back
Top Bottom