Drivers who you think deserve better rides?

Brett Moffett deserves a good Nationwide ride, and Lajoie deserves at least a full time truck ride.

Blaney deserves a full time Nationwide ride too.

Reactions: JEB
I heard Bubba was getting a full time gibbs Nationwide ride next year.

It's a rumor with Coke sponsorship. Sure hope it happens. Love the kid.

Ben Rhodes the kid dominated almost every race and is knocking the K&N East series outta the park

All the Roush drivers...

I would say Allmendinger deserves a better ride, but the thing is he had it already and blew his chance, so I can't say I have a lot of sympathy for him.

can't say better because he not near up to cup level. but i want to see Ben Kennedy make it to a good ride. France family needs to have someone show interest in the racing aspect, and not the money or ego side of it. i always felt David Gilliland could have won a few races with a good team.

i always felt David Gilliland could have won a few races with a good team.
Would be interesting to see. Robert Yates Racing was pretty much circling the drain when he got there, and he's been in the Front Row crap ever since.

Reactions: JEB
Seven or eight years ago, the answer would definitely have been Ward Burton.

Now, though, I don't know. All I can think of is Not Elliott Sadler.

Larson is the first person who comes to mind for me. I get they run HMS motors, but it don't keep everything else from failing.....

I think, if at HMS, he would have a win already...

Penske would rather put his cup guys in NNS instead of giving Blaney a full-time ride.
uh duhhh
In January 2014, Blaney announced that in addition to a full Camping World Truck Series schedule with BKR, he would be running fifteen Nationwide Series and two Sprint Cup Series races for Team Penske during the year.

Rick Mast

rick1vi.jpg
Rick Mast is the man.

Back
Top Bottom